Man arrested with ya ice at Phuket temple

Lite Beer

Man arrested with ya ice at Phuket temple
Eakkapop Thongtub

1435314584_1-org.jpg

Jaroen Krodkaew, 35, was found to have a total of 5.96 grams of ya ice in his possession.

PHUKET: A man from Nakorn Sri Thammarat was arrested at the Tai temple in Chalong on Tuesday (June 23) when he was found with crystal meth (ya ice) in his hand.

Phuket Provincial police arrested Jaroen Krodkaew, 35, with 5.96 grams of ya ice at 2:30pm on Tuesday after following him from Jao Fa Rd following a tip-off from undercover police that he was about to deliver drugs at the temple.

Police approached and questioned Jareon while he was waiting for client and upon searching him found .70g of ya ice in his hand. A further 5.26g of ya ice and drug taking paraphernalia were found later at his rented room in Chalong.

Police said that they had been monitored Jareon̕s activities since June 1 after they learned he had been and selling drugs in Chalong and the surrounding area.

Jareon told police he brought the drugs from a man named O who lives in Karon.

“I brought 3g from O and paid B3,500 per gram. O dropped it off at my room at 9pm on Monday (June 22),” Jareon told police.

Jareon has been charged with illegal possession of a Category 1 drug with intent to sell.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/man-arrested-with-ya-ice-at-phuket-temple-52951.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-06-26

Phuket Provincial police arrested Jaroen Krodkaew, 35, with 5.96 grams of ya ice at 2:30pm on Tuesday after following him from Jao Fa Rd following a tip-off from undercover police that he was about to deliver drugs at the temple.

Did Jaroen not rush to the temple before he got caught?? Let's just hope that the drugs were not for some religious fanatics....

"The tip off" from undercover police sounds strange to me in a country where cops usually have their areas full under control, where nobody else's selling drugs than the guy(s) himself. So the "tip off" must have been from another scene rusher who saw his already in the low season business even more decreasing.

Interesting, indeed.

Just to back this up. A couple of moons ago at a " Reggae bar" on Koh Samed, where a friend of a friend's friend wanted to buy some recreational drugs, good for some spliffs.People already told everybody on the ferry to the island that all bars with the well -known green leave on its walls would sell the laughter producing plant.

So the friend of so many friends' friends told the Thai guy from the bar not to mention that the reefer was for a foreigner. The Thai guy, who was from lower northeast started laughing and told him that he shouldn't be worried. Bpo Penn Jang. Mai Phenn Rai.

The business is done by people who are on the rushing side, the rushers.. And I only assume that this isn't just on Koh Samed the case.

Then a friend of a friend's friend of mine told another friend that the friend shouldn't worry, because the friend would receive the friend's pot from a friendly friend of a friendly to a scene rusher.. Was it a secret on the island? Please guess.

Police approached and questioned Jaroen while he was waiting for client and upon searching him found .70g of ya ice in his hand. A further 5.26g of ya ice and drug taking paraphernalia were found later at his rented room in Chalong.

I'm a little bit disappointed that nobody rushed from A to B, but it seems that Jaroen won't have as many rushes in the near and not foreseeable future, as he had before they approached him, when he still had the right to rush to a place for a rush, without being in a rush.

Have to rush to the scene now where my wife's waiting for me to pick her up.

Edited by lostinisaan

Did Jaroen not rush to the temple before he got caught?? Let's just hope that the drugs were not for some religious fanatics....

"The tip off" from undercover police sounds strange to me in a country where cops usually have their areas full under control, where nobody else's selling drugs than the guy(s) himself. So the "tip off" must have been from another scene rusher who saw his already in the low season business even more decreasing.

Interesting, indeed.

Just to back this up. A couple of moons ago at a " Reggae bar" on Koh Samed, where a friend of a friend's friend wanted to buy some recreational drugs, good for some spliffs.People already told everybody on the ferry to the island that all bars with the well -known green leave on its walls would sell the laughter producing plant.

So the friend of so many friends' friends told the Thai guy from the bar not to mention that the reefer was for a foreigner. The Thai guy, who was from lower northeast started laughing and told him that he shouldn't be worried. Bpo Penn Jang. Mai Phenn Rai.

The business is done by people who are on the rushing side, the rushers.. And I only assume that this isn't just on Koh Samed the case.

Then a friend of a friend's friend of mine told another friend that the friend shouldn't worry, because the friend would receive the friend's pot from a friendly friend of a friendly to a scene rusher.. Was it a secret on the island? Please guess.

Police approached and questioned Jaroen while he was waiting for client and upon searching him found .70g of ya ice in his hand. A further 5.26g of ya ice and drug taking paraphernalia were found later at his rented room in Chalong.

I'm a little bit disappointed that nobody rushed from A to B, but it seems that Jaroen won't have as many rushes in the near and not foreseeable future, as he had before they approached him, when he still had the right to rush to a place for a rush, without being in a rush.

Have to rush to the scene now where my wife's waiting for me to pick her up.

Lost in Isaan???? More like lost in translation. I guess you had to be there for it to be funny.