Divers-dms Etc

i'll attempt a real answer!

if the instructors are on 30 day stamps its a problem.

i have been going over all the posts in 'visas' forum.

eg. a long term 30 day stamper guy from Koh Tao was given only 15 days to leave thailand, presumably to wait 90 days in the sin-bin.

at the moment the biggest problem is that the how it will all be enforced is not known.

it seems that each embassy/consulate/border crossing will be free to do what they want, there will be no consistency.

already:

Penang - issuing a 60 day SINGLE entry visa - no more multiples

Ranong - report today that it is not issuing 30 day stamps , this is so improbable that it might be true.

The RED Stamp - being given to some folks with many 30 day stamps, means you have to go to the sin-bin for 90 days next time you leave, noone knows if you would be allowed back in, again its discretionary

Sunbelt company reports that their sponsorship of people for a Non-Imm B is now rejected, the person needs a real company to be offering them a job.

Note to anyone who has a Non-Imm visa based on purchasing a 3 million baht condominium, if it was not a new condo, you will not be able to extend your visa,

except by topping up your investment to 10 million baht I believe.

anything could happen next, who knows, there is a very dirty election (maybe) coming up.

P.S. No fish at the market today, Noi bought prawns.

Noi2 next door did not get drunk last night and say "i want to die".

Actually no big deal ...

You mean the folks working illegally without a WP? Always was a risky proposition! The folks working legally WITH a WP ... No Prob! They have the visas ....

And yes like normal Mark's post isn't quite accurate.

Sunbelt company reports that their sponsorship of people for a Non-Imm B is now rejected, the person needs a real company to be offering them a job.

Not sure what report you are talking about? It might have been the one from Siam Legal. However, our clients are not experiencing any problems in getting a non immigrant visa.

It is still just 90 days in the SE Asia countries as before, but with a work permit, they can get a one year multi entry visa (if they don't qualify for the extension of stay based on business.)

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com