Only one page left on Passport

Hi guys

Im down to my last page on my Australian Passport and need to do a Visa run for a 2 month or 2x 2 month tourist Visa somewhere

What are my options, can it be done on 1 page? Unfortunately a lot of my passport was wasted by those full page Cambodian visas

If you go somewhere that doesn't need a visa (Malaysia?), and you can persuade the immigration officials to stamp somewhere already in use, yes one page should do the trick.

But get that passport renewed as soon as possible.

• Like 1

If you go somewhere that doesn't need a visa (Malaysia?), and you can persuade the immigration officials to stamp somewhere already in use, yes one page should do the trick.

But get that passport renewed as soon as possible.

Yep, I was warned at immigration about having two pages left......

If I understand you you want to fit:

- an exit stamp from Thailand

- an entry stamp to a thrid country

- a visa (normally full page sticker)

- an exit stamp from the third country

- an entry stamp from Thailand

on to 1 page?

Perhaps a border hop for a 15 day (or fly out and back for 30 days.) visa exempt entry to get enough time to get a new passport. You could get a 30 day extension of your 15 day entry at immigration for a fee of 1900 baht.

You can avoid those one page stickers for the Cambodian VOA by getting an e-visa. See: https://www.evisa.gov.kh/

Penang Malaysia would be your best choice to get a tourist visa but it would only be a single entry.

Is not possible to get pages added to your passport? I know a US passport you can get pages added. However the fee to add pages to a US passport is high so in fact is better to get a new passport.

How much time do you have before you permission to stay runs out? If you dont have time to get a new passport or pages added then i would just do a quick boarder run and get 15 days or go to immigration and get an extension.