Facebook uproar against Pattaya bar girl

webfact

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least it was a guy who looked Japanese or Korean, and not a white or a black guy, or the xenophobic and racist outbursts would be getting really ugly.

The fact that this occurred in a discotheque and not a soi 6 bj bar or something like that seems to be the source of the outrage. Couldn't they find a room or at least a dark corner (especially in this horrible era of everyone taking pictures of every <deleted> thing they see with their phone) ? But seriously, people who are easily shocked by something like this should have the sense to stay the hell off of Walking Street. Every time I've been there in recent years I see something that turns my stomach (not that this incident would have).

The only 2nd floor disco I know on WS is Marine, not that it matters. What an absolute disgrace that this happened inside a building away from public view, late at night, behind a black curtain, where prostitutes dance & ply their trade. Better to stick to the gogo bars if all you want is a quiet pint & a read of the paper.

I guess it will be a shame to the country if all "clients" of the social workers stayed away for a year.

Loads of buffalo's will die, roofs will collapse, homes will fall apart, grandmothers won't survive, but finally Pattaya City Hall will be able to re-obtain the sea-side of Walking Street and realize their long-promised beach promenade with a stunning view on the Pattaya Marina where families with young kids can strawl around in the Toys'r Us stores, H&M, Auntie Annes pretzel shops or the new branch of Ripley's Believe it or not.

For something that has been happening in certain establishments for literally decades, it is amazing that it takes a FB reference to expedite moral outrage.

Still, the powers of social media, eh?

Thai's complaining about bringing shame on Thailand?

Very funny.

Absolute hypocrisy

Have a look in the mirror.

A large proportion of you bring shame on this lovely country every time you set foot outside the house in the morning.

Pattaya is not for me but it is what it is.

This country allowed it to happen and allows it to continue.

Stop complaining.

I hate to say it but this happens all the time and its accepted due to cash but as usual Thais will not accept reality they would rather lie to save face Pattaya is already worn out the only real product they have to sell is sex so why the uproar.

What a joke, just left Nana Plaza and there so desperate for custumers i could shag one a barstool if i wanted,Thailand should thank these ladys or tourism would be next to zip!! Who comes here for the fake thai smile and to look at filthy temples run by crooked monks? I know i sound bitter and yes i am,but after years here,and the nonsense ive seen can you blame me? Not untill they kill every golden goose here will they realise how stupid and hypocritical and zenaphobic they are. and then it will be to late. I think it already is,Adios Thailand,Hola South America.

Hasta la Bye Bye Amigo..

What a joke, just left Nana Plaza and there so desperate for custumers i could shag one a barstool if i wanted,Thailand should thank these ladys or tourism would be next to zip!! Who comes here for the fake thai smile and to look at filthy temples run by crooked monks? I know i sound bitter and yes i am,but after years here,and the nonsense ive seen can you blame me? Not untill they kill every golden goose here will they realise how stupid and hypocritical and zenaphobic they are. and then it will be to late. I think it already is,Adios Thailand,Hola South America.

Hasta la Bye Bye Amigo!

Fancy going to THE centre of one of the sex capitals of the world, known by (almost) the entire world and finding such everyday behaviour (there) a problem! Honestly!!

C'mon all you hypocritical moralists.... get off your Thai soap boxes and go live in a middle eastern country and hide under your clothing!

The only 2nd floor disco I know on WS is Marine, not that it matters. What an absolute disgrace that this happened inside a building away from public view, late at night, behind a black curtain, where prostitutes dance & ply their trade. Better to stick to the gogo bars if all you want is a quiet pint & a read of the paper.

incomnia is a second floor disco.

Strangely not a single comment or any criticism here about the guy in the photo. Is it only the (supposed bar) girl who supposedly brought shame on Thailand? As his face us fully visible in some publications of the photo I"m sure he will be more easily identified than the girl.

It does after all take 2 to tango......