thai women working in sydney pokie rooms.

keetoot

is every pokie room in sydney serviced by a thai women?

some are really cool and serve me bacon egg muffins while i go for my morning pokie fix but some are plain old hags and would give you the scowl if you played 5 bucks and ate one of there cupcakes lol.

Mate the same the world over,just been talking to a pal in Scotland,took a divorced Thai out for dinner and asked him for 50 quid to take her home. You can take the thai out of thailand well you know the rest!!

Mate the same the world over,just been talking to a pal in Scotland,took a divorced Thai out for dinner and asked him for 50 quid to take her home. You can take the thai out of thailand well you know the rest!!

whats that got to do with a pokie room?

only aussies understand what a pokie room is.

Us Brits would assume a rather different kind of Games Room smile.png

Us Brits would assume a rather different kind of Games Room smile.png

is that because they have to pay for it?wink.png

Mate , i an Aussie and been one since approximately 9 months before i popped out ( If you believe the happy clappers about when life begins) and even i am not too sure about that ambiguous term "pokie " room you are using . Is it where the pokies are played (slot machines ) in pubs and clubs or does it mean where you go for a pokie ( root, take the ferret out for a run etc).

Please explain .

Must be a cold room if it is full of pokies.

You must mean porkies but also in Aussie jargon a porkie a shortened version of a porkie pie (a lie) which is what politicians and con men do and in aussie vernacular con men are often the more honourable species .

Must be a cold room if it is full of pokies.

You must mean porkies but also in Aussie jargon a porkie a shortened version of a porkie pie (a lie) which is what politicians and con men do and in aussie vernacular con men are often the more honourable species .

Not so, I entered pokies into Bing images and what came up were numerous images of ladies who were apparently exposed to a sudden draft.

pokies is an australian room for poker machines

found on every second corner of sydney and most of nsw.

in a pokie room you can find free tea coffe muffins fruit sweets bakery food.

sometimes i only play a dollar and the fit thai bird working there gives me a hot breakfast and smiles.

sometime they kick me out saying im not gambling enuff to have the free food.

when i win a grand for some reason the thai ladies behind the counter are extra friendly that day........

I'm from wa so I've got no idea what a pokie room is. Sounds like a bad time. On a Monday ? Get a plane back to Thailand mate if you want to piss your money away, it's cheaper.

pokies are banned in WA mate.