Police close down 'oral sex club' in Pattaya for ten days

webfact

Since when is 808 an "oral sex club" ?

It is a normal discotheque, same as Lucifer, Insomnia, Red Car, Pier.

... Just a drunk Korean in a discotheque with his lay of the night, thinking he can do everything, he wants, if he's just paying. - Same as in Philippines.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night, around 23:00pm, about 15 police cars outside 808, cops everywhere .

At 1:30am club was still open.

So not sure when orders to close for 10 days were issued or if issued at all

AH they had to get their end in first so to speak 55555

"I suggest we implement the regulation of exclusive zoning for lewd or sexual shows," said Somchai Charoenamnuaysuk, who directs the Ministry's Women and Families Department.

Well, with all the big sex shows for Asian tourist, this would mean, all Pattaya Nuea gets the status of a RLD ?

A few years back The Bangkok Post ran a story in there Outlook section. They compared the official bumbers of Massage Parlors, Beer Bars and Go-GO Bars....It was unreal....The actual number of Beer Bars for the entire country was something like 11with less for Go Go bars.......

Also there are only a few legal zones where bar entertainment can be opened...and Soi 4 is not on the list, nor is Cowboy......

The gogos in Nana Plaza and Cowboy operate (mostly) within the law even if, unlike Patpong, they are not in Entertainment Zones.

A security guard told police the photo was taken shortly before the club closed at around 3am on 29 June. He said the people in the photo, a Korean man and Thai woman, were both clients of the bar at the time, and were kicked out as soon as security staff noticed what they were doing.

I'm always amazed at how many people/politicians/businesses etc in this country get out of trouble by simply lying ... and getting away with it.

blink.png

Last night, around 23:00pm, about 15 police cars outside 808, cops everywhere .

At 1:30am club was still open.

So not sure when orders to close for 10 days were issued or if issued at all

Ur having a laugh.

Pattaya/Banglamung police havnt got 15 Police cars.

do the police think closing down the club for 10 days is going to make any difference I don't think so ,regarding keeping a check of employees I think could be a problem these girls are continually on the move .

incident has brought "great shame" to the popular beach town.

Actually, it is incidents like this that bring sex-tourists to Pattaya...

The hypocrisy is amazing, isn`t it?

My wife`s boss, an almost retired civil-servant, is adamant that there is no such place as Pattaya in Thailand. In her own words `Thai society would never create or accept such a place`

No sh*t.

"...were both clients of the bar at the time, and were kicked out as soon as security staff noticed what they were doing..."

Uh-huh, yeah, right! We believe you.

"...because the club's security camera was broken..."

broken by deliberate design.

"...said incident has brought "great shame" to the popular beach town..."

post-59880-0-37441200-1435667366_thumb.j

Well done BIB Pattaya, that's gonna stop any more BJ's going down for the next 10 days in sleaze town.

Now it's time to track down the criminals (being a farang - Korean) should be an added incentive.

Next rush to the scene (of where to arrest the dirty farang what besmirched the good reputation of Pattaya). Then arrest him.

Then it's gonna be pointing picture time. And nobody does them better than in Pattaya.

Booya boys, that's how they roll in the city that never sleeps - without paying for the partner.

Koreans are Farang ?

Really funny, especially after the police investigate the impropriety, then head off for a night of fun at the local karaoke bar, with a trip the a 'curtain motel' prior to returning home to the misses. A fraction of the sex trade in Thailand is foreigners.

Terrific comment that could not truer. Talk about a bunch of hypocrits. Plus the reporting is a disgrace. Firstly 'photo of a woman appearing to perform oral sex in the venue circulated on social media. Appearing. Where is the proof. In addition the were immediately removed. So why is the club closed. Unbelievable Thailand!!!!

Damn. I was just trying to discuss this event with the guy sitting next to at a bar on soi bj. For some reason he was having a "hard" time listening and kept banging his fist on the bar saying " yes! yes! yes!" Man, what's his issue.....tongue.png

Ever play "Smiles" -- maybe that's just a Philippians Subic City sort of thing...Lol.

Oh my, the number of rounds that cost me (in my previous life)......................tongue.png

I've never heard of it and never played it but I reckon if it's the game in my head I will be playing it for a round of drinks on my next night out. Oh and I already know I will lose!

A security guard told police the photo was taken shortly before the club closed at around 3am on 29 June. He said the people in the photo, a Korean man and Thai woman, were both clients of the bar at the time, and were kicked out as soon as security staff noticed what they were doing.

I'm always amazed at how many people/politicians/businesses etc in this country get out of trouble by simply lying ... and getting away with it.

:blink:"

The Asian system is the same as the Polynesian system. "I know I did wrong. I will tell a lie to cover. You and I will both know it is a lie but to save face you will not challenge me." I used to work at the same place as a girl who's grandmother died every weekend, so she never came back to town til Monday night and always worked a 4 day week, appearing at work on every Tuesday. A pretty girl & sweet-talked the foreman til she got pregnant by one of the staff, got married & left. Her Polynesian name sounded remarkably like Mata Hari so that is what she was called.

Archived