Just introducing myself.

post-241262-0-99067400-1435675536_thumb.post-241262-0-16490100-1435675540_thumb.post-241262-0-27639800-1435675543_thumb.

I bought this bike in Korat and Honda Big Wing last year, registration coming up next month. Put a couple aesthetic mods on it and that fat Perilli tire on last month, then moved to Bangkok and can't use it for its potential, well my potential anyway... I was looking forward to ducking corners and comparing to the stock Dunlop. That being said, and I've gotten a couple messages already, if anyone wants to ride and knows where the twisties are not far out of the city lets got tear it up!

I like this color scheme the most on this bike.

I think it would look cool to move the license plate down to the rear hugger.

A cop might give you a hard time if there is no light for the plate but that shoud be easy to do.

Just want to add that I am now living in Bangkok. I was in the country, Surin, and now made the big move to Sin City. Damn this traffic. I took for granted how nice it was in Issan to just hop on, find the twisties, and go have a nice ride. I rode for three hours yesterday sweating my ass off only to come home feeling deflated. What a nightmare. I'm big in cycling, mountain biking more specifically. I found a bitchen place called, Club 11. Anyone heard of it? They've got a great mt. bike track there with a combined trail length of 8km. They've got paintball guns and an area for that, three RC Car tracks which is great as I have a 1/8 scale buggy, fishing, golf course, canoeing, a bicycle shop, RC car shop, and a shooting range. By the sound of it nothing larger than .22 caliber permitted. Here's a cheesy video I made of the mt. bike course. It's not the whole course and my very first GoPro video, so bare with me:

The music starts just after a minute if you get bored quickly.

Do you have some information about that exhaust, please. thumbsup.gif

Is that the Otiginal Honda after market exhaust?

Happy with it and the power, sound, different to Original in power or torque?

Did you make also changes in fuel injection system or air filter?

Edited by ALFREDO

That exhaust is a full hit I bought in Buriram at Monster Cycles, or something like this. I know the first word is Monster, the second word is Cycles, or Motorcycles or Motoring I believe. It wouldn't be difficult to locate.

I had the exhaust put on before I even got through with the "break in" period, so I can't compare WOT power between stock and aftermarket. The sound I loved. I was hit and that carbon exhaust got smashed, so the guy bought me another carbon one. It wasn't the same sound as the first carbon exhaust, not as loud or throaty sounds, so I ditched the second carbon exhaust and found a fake Akropvic that did the trick for me.

The full kit, headers and muffler and installation, was 17,000baht. I would do it again if I was to buy another motorcycle. I feel they did a great job and easy to communicate with.

I have not made any other changes to the performance of the bike. I was thinking about the PC5 and filter, ect. But I'm happy with it now, and I may trade up to something bigger in the future. I don't know. I'm really happy with this bike on a daily basis. It's comfortable, sounds mean, and is quick enough, particularly at high RPM. I've scrapped the pegs completely off it and feel very confident ducking into corners real deep. It's a great bike.