Trump says he's struck back at Univision with US$500M lawsuit

webfact

This is the Donald Trump I know. Nasty, malicious, not an ounce of fair play in his bones, ugly, cheating, aggressive, smelly, obnoxious, lacking in any sense of nobility or grace, and just a poor state of a half man. This is something I would expect a man child, who has been fairly rejected, to do. After the vicious tirade that he launched against many of the super kind, very hard working, incredibly honest and noble Mexican friends of mine, Univision was totally within their rights to cancel their airing of this pigs show. He cannot stand being rejected, as he is so fragile, and his self esteem is so low. After all, he is the one who has to look into the mirror every morning. Can you imaging what a horrid affair that must be? What an absolute runt of a man. The very fact that he is running for president, says a lot about just how low this entire political system has descended.

What!? You missed mentioning his "combover".

Well, I did say ugly and obnoxious. That pretty much sums up his combover, and his general appearance. It boggles my mind that people would even consider voting for this rat. It would not surprise me if sulfur emanated from the top of his head, and fluids dripped out of the corner of his ears. Yes, the great Satan. Ethically, he is about the closest thing to it. He makes Obama look like a boy scout, when it comes to honesty. LOL.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic