Retirement Visa. Is 3 month seasoning required for pension + cash?

According to a list given me by immigration there is a requirement for the full 800k to be 'seasoned' for 3 months. However, on this list it makes no such requirement for pension + cash. I, basically, get 600k from pension and have 200k in cash but this has only been banked for 2 weeks before renewal.

Can anyone provide a categoric answer or is it up to individual immigration offices?

If they decide I'm not in accordance with their regs, I can use a visa service (costly) to obtain the visa but if I decide to take my chances, what is the likely penalty?

The written regulations does not state aging of funds for using a combination, so it can be interpreted both way. If you mention where you would be applying people can respond based on the actual behavior of that particular office. If an application is not accepted you're told on the spot, there is no paper trail and you don't pay the application fee.

I use a visa service for my needs which are multiple re-entry the cost is circa 11,000 baht from most.

On the financial side I use a letter from Superannuation fund duly notarized by Aust embassy, cost 500 baht but I believe US will rush you closer to 50 USD and similar charge UK

I use a visa service for my needs which are multiple re-entry the cost is circa 11,000 baht from most.

On the financial side I use a letter from Superannuation fund duly notarized by Aust embassy, cost 500 baht but I believe US will rush you closer to 50 USD and similar charge UK

Why would you use a visa service as a retirement extension is one of the easiest extensions to get.

The price would be 1900 + 3800 = 5700 Baht instead of your 11.000 Baht. ( lot of beers )

• Like 1

This is double knucklehead speaking!!

Doesn't the Non-OA require seasoning, while the Non-O does not?

Or am I completely off here, as I often am?!

Both of those are visas you get at an embassy or consulate not extensions of stay.

To apply for a a OA visa there is no seasoning required. For a non-o visa normally their is no financial proof proof needed dependent upont which embassy or consulate you go to.

The first time when mony in bank is 2 month. Go to IM end tell them your problem, the whant give you 2 month,

temporery visa in Thailand.End you bee back end hawe your retement

The 2 months is only needed for the money in the bank option. The OP is about using the combination of money in the bank and income option.

There no 2 month visa you can get here. If married to a Thai you can get a 60 day extension to visit your wife if not there is no extension that can be obtained.

• Like 1