PM Prayut plans to establish dialogue with Dao Din group to resolve issues peacefully

webfact

PM plans to establish dialogue with Dao Din group to resolve issues peacefully

BANGKOK, 2 July 2015 (NNT) - Prime Minister Prayut Chan-Ocha has revealed he is planning to conduct a dialogue with the student activist group whose members have been arrested for defying the law.

The 14 university students who are members of the Dao Din activist group have been charged with illegal assembly of more than five people in defiance of the National Council for Peace and Order's (NCPO) policy.

The premier said an investigation of the case would be launched to determine whether a peaceful solution can be reached.

When asked whether Article 44 of the constitution could be invoked to release the students, Prime Minister Prayut said the use of Article 44 was unlikely as it would set a precedent for other political groups.

The UN and the European Union earlier urged the government to drop criminal charges against the 14 students; however, the government insisted its action was justified based on one of its orders and the importance of maintaining peace.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-07-02 footer_n.gif

Are the 14 activists and their SPONSORS really want peace ?

Does the guy, who ripped up the constitution, gave himself amnesty, made himself PM, by appointing MP's in his favor, invoke Article 44, jail 14 peacefully protesting students, and his SPONSORS want political dialogue?

Does the guy, who ripped up the constitution, gave himself amnesty, made himself PM, by appointing MP's in his favor, invoke Article 44, jail 14 peacefully protesting students, and his SPONSORS want political dialogue?

And the former YL corrupt governement ?

For remenber the 14's a not jail under art 44 of constitution, but under Art 113 of criminal code "inciting unrest"

and for your collection a beautifful picture of one "so-call peacefull" student....

post-106705-0-58267100-1435816924_thumb.

Edited by than

For remenber the 14's a not jail under art 44 of constitution, but under Art 113 of criminal code "inciting unrest"

and for your collection a beautifful picture of one "so-call peacefull" student....

attachicon.gifviolent_student_1.jpg

It is a flimsy case that requires your continually using one snapshot. Don't you see that? You would be laughed out of any reasonably unbiased court if that was all the evidence you had...

Aha...yeah...okay...

a) we are not talking about the former corrupt government now, are we? Although I understand, that most junta- huggers have no other defense than "...but ...but...but Thaksin/ the reds/ Yingluck..."

b ) for "remember": we are under martial law (I know...officially not, but Art. 44 is the same thing under a different name). Art 44 gives the MP and his helpers almost infinite power...and you are bickering about, what Article 14 young people are jailed under, who tried to exercise their human right to free speech and expression!? Stay classy!

c) the "beautiful picture of ONE (!!!)..." student is just that: ONE picture of ONE student and neither you nor I know, what is behind the picture.

Do you know, if he is attacking or defending? No? Neither do I!

So what does the picture of ONE student mean?

Nothing!

Try harder!

The "former government" is yesterdays news.

That was then, this is now.

Aha...yeah...okay...

a) we are not talking about the former corrupt government now, are we? Although I understand, that most junta- huggers have no other defense than "...but ...but...but Thaksin/ the reds/ Yingluck..."

b ) for "remember": we are under martial law (I know...officially not, but Art. 44 is the same thing under a different name). Art 44 gives the MP and his helpers almost infinite power...and you are bickering about, what Article 14 young people are jailed under, who tried to exercise their human right to free speech and expression!? Stay classy!

c) the "beautiful picture of ONE (!!!)..." student is just that: ONE picture of ONE student and neither you nor I know, what is behind the picture.

Do you know, if he is attacking or defending? No? Neither do I!

So what does the picture of ONE student mean?

Nothing!

Try harder!

What do you know about this student, I'm not see policemen attack him, we saw a student try to fight and provoke policeman who make is duty.......

You always like to live in a violent world, Thai people not !

Road to democracy is hard to reach, do not believe that all the world reach the real democracy.... And some country who use democracy world in their name a not so democratic (Lao PRD ,Lanna PDR , PDR of China, German DR etc....)

Democracy fail in Thailand because politician fail to govern for the people.

For finish Thailand is a constitutional monarchy, Prayut is just the prime minister

I'm a bit lost:

- on the one hand he stands firm,

- on the other hand he feels uncomfortable but there's nothing he can do,

- and on the third hand he plans to establish dialogue.

????

You forgot about that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand does, and nobody has the the upper lip.

What do you know about this student, I'm not see policemen attack him, we saw a student try to fight and provoke policeman who make is duty.......

You always like to live in a violent world, Thai people not !

Road to democracy is hard to reach, do not believe that all the world reach the real democracy.... And some country who use democracy world in their name a not so democratic (Lao PRD ,Lanna PDR , PDR of China, German DR etc....)

Democracy fail in Thailand because politician fail to govern for the people.

For finish Thailand is a constitutional monarchy, Prayut is just the prime minister

What do YOU know about this student?.

Thai people do indeed live in a violent world, a world that subjugates the people and their democratic choice at the barrel of a gun.

Democracy continues to fail in Thailand not due to the failure of politicians but to the relentless power grabs of the military .

Democracy allows for the failure of politicians and enshrines the rights of the people to elect new ones.

Thailand IS NOT an Absolute Monarchy but a Constitutional Monarchy UNDER a parliamentary democracy.

You appear to have missed this point.

No doubt threats against family implied will do the trick .....and each student mysteriously vanish or have misfortunes ?

Who knows?

What is preferred is he settle this.

I hope the students choose bravery and stay the course.

International histories may record their efforts as being key in this Governments demise if they do

Dear Khun Than

You seem to be a bit weak at the understanding- part of things!

I know NOTHING about this student!

Do you?

That was my point in the first place!

I don't like to live in a violent world as much or little as the next man- but unfortunately, that is the way it is.

Just because Thai- people made up their own reality - you know: the one in which Thailand is the center of the Universe, no one can ever understand anything happening in Thailand and everybody from outside of Thailand is just a lesser human being- there is a real world, in which violence is very present and exists.

Stop lecturing me on democracy- a subject you clearly have no grasp of at all!

Thailand fails on Democracy, because Thailand has a ruling elite- class, that is not even remotely interested in Democracy. It is way to convenient, to "lead" the country from an ivory- tower, with the plebs in their god- given position: cowering at the feet of the elite!

Thailand is actually one of the countries you mentioned earlier!