Immigration Queue Online

Ginkas

Anyone else getting this when trying to open the Chiangmai Immigration Queue booking site?

jtablesession::Store Failed
DB function failed with error number 145
Table './zpjcrch123_zpjcr/jos_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( '8a4d7bdb3e528fba99a82305d8c2eb01','1435893981','','0','1','0' )
Fatal error
: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /home/zpjcrch123/domains/chiangmaiimm.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/exception.php on line 117

I see there was a similar problem with the 90 day reporting, but UbonJoe found an alternative.

Anything similar for Chiangmai?

That's the 90 day reporting.

It's the booking an appointment for extensions, etc. that's giving the problem.

Thanks searcher22, at least I'm not the only one.

Using IE in Windows 7.

Surprised there's not a lot more people complaining about not being able to make an appointment for October!

It (online queue) was reported with that error yesterday in the Visa forum and verified by me. However, it is now working for me - http://chiangmaiimm.com/en/queue-online.html

As for 90 day online reporting, I've updated the link in the pinned topic to the new URL. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/?p=9297124#entry9297124

That's the 90 day reporting.

It's the booking an appointment for extensions, etc. that's giving the problem.

Thanks searcher22, at least I'm not the only one.

Using IE in Windows 7.

Surprised there's not a lot more people complaining about not being able to make an appointment for October!

Oops!

Checked, working now. But 100 days appears to be Sat/Sun hence no complaints?

• 1 month later...

Archived