Residence Certificate (Jomtien Immigration)

About two years ago I needed a cert so I could get my 5 year drivers license, they charged me 500B I told the officer that a year early it was only 300B and besides it is free, why charge.

She said if you want free come back next year. I didnt get a receipt for the 500B

This was at Mattaputt, near Rayong.

And that particular office no longer issues residence certificates in any event (see post #4).

If anyone know how to get a residence certificate in English I would greatly appreciate...thanks

You'll probably need to go to your Embassy for this.

The residence certificate(s) that I have received from Jomtien have always been in both Thai and English , as is the application form

The residence certificate(s) that I have received from Jomtien have always been in both Thai and English , as is the application form

Really? The only English words on the residence certificates I have had from Jomtien have been my name and "Non-O". Everything else is in Thai.

If anyone know how to get a residence certificate in English I would greatly appreciate...thanks

You'll probably need to go to your Embassy for this.

Why not have the one in Thai translated to English. Just 500 baht or less to get a translation done.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to get a residency cert to renew my 5 year driving licence. I will be going alone, can I take the wifes blue house book without her being present?

Copies of the house book signed by your wife will be accepted. No need for her to go with you.

I have to get a residency cert to renew my 5 year driving licence. I will be going alone, can I take the wifes blue house book without her being present?

Copies of the house book signed by your wife will be accepted. No need for her to go with you.
Thanks for the advice. I am hoping that the blue book and an internet bill in my name will be good enough. Cheers