SURVEY: Should Thailand legalize gay Marriage?

Scott

Should Thailand legalize gay marriage  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Marriage is a patriarchal religious based constraint meant to keep women at service to men. Most married men are happy with their personal servants, most women are not pleased with their subserviant role

( except Asian chicks who are taught independence and self reliance are unattractive traits and marrying will save their lives )

Why anyone would tie themselves- upon pain of asset loss- to the same boring lay for decades is beyond me. I say get rid of it completely.

<deleted>

Edited by CharlieH

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know an older Western man who just died. He had a gay lover of 25 years. Guess who will get all of his money, property, and possessions? Not the man who cared for him! The man who loving nursed him through cancer and alzmehier's. His irish family is coming right over after not seeing him for 25 years to get the condo and bank accounts and everything else the couple worked for together. This is the reason gay marriage is needed. It is not so much the emotional, it is the legal rights that are needed. If they had been married the family that deserted this poor man 25 years ago would not be getting jack shit. And believe me they would not visit Thailand to see his grave or mourn! Greedy bastards!

Rubbish. He could have been clever enough to have a will. He also had a myriad of ways to compensate his partner prior to death. Don't blame the law, your friend is an idiot.

And as for the family coming right over and grabbing the condo, lol. That is gonna be an expensive nightmare for that family cuz your friend is an idiot.

They will have one year to sell it, but the situation would be the same if it had been a female partner, no will, and the family gets the goods.