The Farang complaint Hot Line 1155

ksamuiguy

1155 the number for farangs to report problems to the "boss".

Especially for reporting government officers and officials.

Manned 24/7 , multilingual, complaints logged into a computer data base.

More BS. They answered alright but not a one who speaks English. More smoke and mirrors that amounts to nothing. TOT are driving me mad with their <deleted> service and even shittier couldn't give a F@@k attitude but there is no one to help me. What a nightmare this country really is.

Perhaps it ought to employ westerners or might even a 'volunteer' force work? Shouldnt be dificult set a machine up to send

calls through to volunteers home/mobile after they agree to man them 4 x hours. Just a thought like.

rijit

Edited by rijit

Shouldnt be dificult set a machine up to send calls through to volunteers home/mobile after they agree to man them 4 x hours.

In another 'life' I developed call answering/routing applications.

Many years ago, (as a TPV in Phuket) I offered to set up an auto answer/call-routing system for free, including 'press 1 for English', 'got 2 samrap pasa Thai' etc, and routed automatically to the police volunteer who speaks that language AND who has indicated that they are on duty etc.

Easy for me to configure - 'thanks but no thanks' was the reply...

Shouldnt be dificult set a machine up to send calls through to volunteers home/mobile after they agree to man them 4 x hours.

In another 'life' I developed call answering/routing applications.

Many years ago, (as a TPV in Phuket) I offered to set up an auto answer/call-routing system for free, including 'press 1 for English', 'got 2 samrap pasa Thai' etc, and routed automatically to the police volunteer who speaks that language AND who has indicated that they are on duty etc.

Easy for me to configure - 'thanks but no thanks' was the reply...

Sori to hear bout that. Maybe things have changed seems maybe now theres at least a realisation its really needed.

rijit

Well, I'm still a TPV in Phuket, so I can also make my offer again :)

The 1155 service is lauded by the Tourist Police, but they will not admit that it is hideously unreliable, and wholly dependent upon the motivation and language skills of the person in each region who answers the call to 1155, (and who is not AFAIK), ever a foreign volunteer.