Proper Running Track in CM?

burnalot

thanks to all who posted!

I Found this track:

18.800698, 98.989432 (It's the one closest to the moat.)

But like cmth says:

My vote is for 700 year stadium. Nice track and never busy. At least the times I've been there.

The track closest to the moat was RIDICULOUS yesterday at 5pm.

I cannot imagine being a farang and running there...can you imagine all the uncomfortable stares!?

Going to check out 700 Year today, as apparently it has an Olympic size swimming pool and a weight room.

... snip ...The track closest to the moat was RIDICULOUS yesterday at 5pm.

I cannot imagine being a farang and running there...can you imagine all the uncomfortable stares!? ... snip ...

Yes, I can imagine all the stares, since my beauty attracts eyeballs like horse-flies, but stares don't make me feel anything unless anatomical details redacted.

But, why would anyone stare at you, and why would you feel uncomfortable if they did ?

You are not planning to seriously violate Thai cultural norms by doing something crazy like watching where you are going ... are you ?

cheers, ~o:37;

Yes i don't think you will get any stares at the Municipal Track. Plenty of farangs use it. I have seen farang barefoot runners and they don't get any stares except from me. Some farangs play basketball and use the BMX skateboard stuff too.

The first time i visited i was shocked by how busy it was at the end of the day. I assumed there was some kind of charity fun run taking place but there wasn't, it was just a normal day. Its due to the lack of city centre parks and recreation areas so what little there is is packed.

Edited by CNXBKKMAN