Recommended Bangkok Hotel

Weho

If you're looking for a decent place to stay in Bangkok, at a fair price, try the Trinity Silom Hotel, (I think it was Soi 5), which i think is parallel to Convent Road. I paid 1,200 Baht per night, a a BIG SPACIOUS ROOM, with nice big buffet breakfast... and everything worked: air conditioning, hot water, t.v., phone, etc. To some, that may be high, to others it may be a bargain... the best thing was the location, about 8 minutes walk to Patpong area, about 2 minutes walk to BTS skytrain station. The rooms have furniture that is getting old and shabby, same for carpet, but it is clean, quiet, safe and very decent. Hotel guests have the use of an incredible luxury health club in the condo across the street, with huge swimming pool, full gym, etc. There is a supermarket next door, and it's close to many restaurants of all types. Sorry, I don't know their phone or email, and I think it's hard to locate. I've stayed there 5 or 6 times. They gave a nice discount for stays over a week. Staff was very helpful.

I'm sure many of you know places where you can get something similiar for 600 or 700 Baht, but in this area, in a hotel will full facilities and breakfast, I doubt it.

Jim

West Hollywood

[email protected]