• Latest posts...

1. 53

Scottish Tourist on Cannabis, Suffers Hallucinations & Causes Public Disturbance: Pattaya

2. 4

Thai Baht weakens as government pushes for lower rates

3. 13

Short changed: Bolt rider stunned by unexpected 2 baht fare

4. 4

DIY Cheap Charlie

5. 13

Thailand Live Tuesday 15 October 2024

6. 23

British Woman Detained at Ladprao Mall for Alleged Theft of Branded Cream

7. 10

Window Seat for Sleeping.

8. 0

Thai Street Vendor Attacked by 20 Youths After Firework Warning

9. 13

10. 0

33 Year Old Man Injured After Jumping from Pedestrian Bridge on Rama II Road

11. 23

British Woman Detained at Ladprao Mall for Alleged Theft of Branded Cream

12. 324

Israel Hamas War the Widening Middle East Conflict

13. 12

Nationwide Alcohol Sales Ban Set for October 17th as Thailand Marks End of Buddhist Lent

14. 13

15. 0

Nakhon Si Thammarat: Husband Accidentally Shoots Wife, Flees on Motorcycle

Banglamung TV

edd

BTV has changed all their TV stations/channel positions and I can not find the Universal channel.

Why do they mess about?

Now Syfy is almost unwatchable along with ITV.

I know that they must have reasons but we pay for a service and we are not getting it.

I doubt anyone on here can help you with your question, but ringing Customer Service might help.

But to sympathise, they must rank near the bottom in TV, Internet and Customer Service

If you think BTV is bad, try (no...DON'T TRY) WETV (Worst Ever TeleVision.)

They do what you've already mentioned but they also just simply drop a series with no notice or explanation. They have frequent Station Breaks where a Channel goes OFF for hours or days at a time.

When you phone, if it's to do with ANY Breakdown, you are always told it is being "adjusted" when you ask how long it will take or just WHAT the problem is, there is silence then a stunned voice saying "it is being fixed." You ask for the Boss Lady, Khun Eppin (Apple) I got her once and she was going to phone back with an answer to my question. That was almost a year ago. Since then she is NOT IN.

You mention Universal ....the Channel of Repeats...year after year. at the moment they are talking about the Final Series of some crap show. That would be great, except they'l bring back the FINAL series time and time again. They even have the cheek to promote an ALL NEW "Cold Case" The thing went out of production YEARS ago.

...and this is what we PAY for as we have little or no alternative !

Edited by Torrens54

I rescanned and The Universal channel came back on channel 9 on my TV, hope that helps, the quality of the picture has not improved, if anything its worse than before.

I rescanned this morning and universal came on BUT still bad quality.

Thanks

Edd