Ultra-Arrogant Thai Driver Get His Just Desserts.

PepperMe

They watch all the new commercials for pickups and cars......and think that is how they are supposed to be driven.........

The old Walt Disney film with Goofy as the bad driver must be shown in schools hear and its been lost in translation.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video could just as easy have been filmed on the warrego into Brisbane a 0800hours, we seelots worse on quee

nslands roads, any large town in any country for that matter rush hour is rush hour, and it brings out the worst in people, take a spin round the M25 at knocking off time,driving in Thailand is a walk in the park compared to the M25,here in sunny spain the driving instructors are trained in the Juan Fangio school of knittinggiggle.gif an expat from our estate got fined for photographing a traffic cop issuing a ticket to a young mother for breast feeding her baby while drivingwhistling.gif ,In my opinion thai drivers are no better or worse than anywhere else, wont even mention zee schgermanscheesy.gif

The video could just as easy have been filmed on the warrego into Brisbane a 0800hours, we seelots worse on quee

nslands roads, any large town in any country for that matter rush hour is rush hour, and it brings out the worst in people, take a spin round the M25 at knocking off time,driving in Thailand is a walk in the park compared to the M25,here in sunny spain the driving instructors are trained in the Juan Fangio school of knittinggiggle.gif an expat from our estate got fined for photographing a traffic cop issuing a ticket to a young mother for breast feeding her baby while drivingwhistling.gif ,In my opinion thai drivers are no better or worse than anywhere else, wont even mention zee schgermanscheesy.gif

nslands roads

BULLSHIT! Like most of what you put on here, I have caught you out several times.

Why try & compare with other country's.................This is a Thailand forum.

• 6 months later...

Oddly, I had an American on a Click try to do the same to me about ten months ago, in Chiang Mai on the river road, seems he thought I was driving my four door Toyota pickup to fast. Mrs CM solved the problem without being prompted, having watched his antics for several minutes she opened her door a few inches, just as I tried to skirt around him, a few more inches and he would have been gutter fodder and he got the message loud and clear.

If I understood your premise -- and I might not -- what could have happened was the guy would've taken your door off its hinges as he drove by. I've seen that happen to someone opening their door on the side of the door.

What to expect from an uncivilised country. This is a common occurence in thailand roads everday....stupid ignaorant people who just becuase of easy credit, are allowed to own and drive cars and motorcycles and have no clue how to drive them in a civilised manner.

And where you came from was soooo utopian that you moved here ... and stayed?!

Oddly, I had an American on a Click try to do the same to me about ten months ago, in Chiang Mai on the river road, seems he thought I was driving my four door Toyota pickup to fast. Mrs CM solved the problem without being prompted, having watched his antics for several minutes she opened her door a few inches, just as I tried to skirt around him, a few more inches and he would have been gutter fodder and he got the message loud and clear.

If I understood your premise -- and I might not -- what could have happened was the guy would've taken your door off its hinges as he drove by. I've seen that happen to someone opening their door on the side of the door.

No, she opened the door, just enough to get the message across, as we were passing him.

Just bad luck they have high death rates then? which is odd as all those lucky buddha amulets cant be working? which is even odder as Thais really believe that crap.......or do they "come back" as worse drivers and thats why?

Oh come on, the driving is shocking in Thailand, how can anyone deny that.

The rules are a joke to.

I dont know how you can live in a country with such shocking driving, must be hardtongue.png perhaps "Blackheart" could teach the Thais a thing or two?

(ps u asked for that)wink.png

How do you know he was American?

Oh come on, the driving is shocking in Thailand, how can anyone deny that.

The rules are a joke to.

I dont know how you can live in a country with such shocking driving, must be hardtongue.png perhaps "Blackheart" could teach the Thais a thing or two?

(ps u asked for that)wink.png

I dont live in Thailand, second home I guess.

Will one day but the driving is appalling.

All I'm saying is statistics don't lie, five minutes on the road will tell anyone it's Chaos, yet people argue it's the same in every country

It's not

Driving here is safe enough but you do have to anticipate other drivers more. As for the video ok he was a know but why did the driver catching the video feel he needed to stop him filtering in in the first place !!!!

My solution to this would have been quite simple.

Exit my vehicle.

Yank the smuck outta his car by his neck.

Open his trunk.

Throw the bozzo in the trunk.

Close the trunk.

Proceed to move his car to the side of the road.

Get back into my vehicle.

Proceed with my day.

Edited by ldiablo

Exit my vehicle.

Open his trunk.

Close the trunk.

Proceed with my day.

And the passenger that casualy shoots you !!!! End of your day.

Exit my vehicle.

Open his trunk.

Close the trunk.

Proceed with my day.

Oooooooooo......you're well 'ard. You're turning me on. Give us a kiss!

Exit my vehicle.

Open his trunk.

Close the trunk.

Proceed with my day.

And after he cuts your arm off with a machete, what will you do tough guy?

Assuming this is real....

Both jackasses ended up with car damage (the "camera car" had to at least have some bumper scuffs) and delayed themselves by dicking with each other.

Who "won"? I would say nobody...unless you count the people who got to view this mildly amusing video.

Exit my vehicle.

Open his trunk.

Close the trunk.

Proceed with my day.

watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here.jpg

Exit my vehicle.

Open his trunk.

Close the trunk.

Proceed with my day.

And after he cuts your arm off with a machete, what will you do tough guy?

tis just a scratch