Cough 3+ weeks

all day yesterday NO CHANGE cough,cough,cough that was till i went to bed to watch telly,as normal 6pm.air-con and fan on.

9.15pm i must have dosed off early on.hang on a minute NO COUGHING then all night none at all.

the wife had got me a bottle of SOLANIUM TRILOBATUM.a herbal mixture,also known as THOODHUVALAI coincidence or was it going elswhere.

as of now just a little cough to clear the flem.

all day yesterday NO CHANGE cough,cough,cough that was till i went to bed to watch telly,as normal 6pm.air-con and fan on.

9.15pm i must have dosed off early on.hang on a minute NO COUGHING then all night none at all.

the wife had got me a bottle of SOLANIUM TRILOBATUM.a herbal mixture,also known as THOODHUVALAI coincidence or was it going elswhere.

My guess the infection has finally run its course and it is just coincidence, but who knows, you have to try everything.

Glad you are better!

My guess the infection has finally run its course and it is just coincidence, but who knows, you have to try everything.

Glad you are better!

i forgot it could have been the john keplers? i will try some tonight as to make sure its gone.