review of a visa agent service total cost 75K per year.

I know at least 3 agents where one gets a 1 year visa for 15k. Topmost 20k, so its a rip of, sorry. 75k is hilarious, I never heard an immense sum like this.

The price for dodgy extensions depends on which immigration office is used. I doubt you will find an agent who can do it for 15k or even 20k in Bangkok. That said, yes, 75k seems over the top.

How safe a dodgy extension is depends largely on how high in the immigration hierarchy the pay off is being made. The stamp is genuine, and it is very unlikely anyone is going to investigate corrupt practices of a really senior official.

Personally, I try to stay squeaky clean. You never know when you could upset the wrong person who uses your questionable status against you. In the end, that is up to every individual to decide.

the reason why I fully trusted this agent because he showed me the passport of one of his customers who is selling

food right at the middle of the crowded Nana road and in-front of the police for over 5 years now, he told me that this guy uses his services regularly for everything his customers are also some of the famous gems stone shop keepers at chareon krung road.

he even told me that I could open a shop and work with this type of visa without any problems but I must pay every month some protection fees to the police.

Wow

And the ED visa people skipping school are the bad guys who need to leave the country ....

Oh dear, what can I say.....go buy a house and land too while you are at it.

Unbelievable

correct me if I am wrong but I guess it s 100% legal for a foreigner to own a land if he possesses a Thai permanent residency card which those firms offer as a service.

Your wrong PR in Thailand doesnt give land ownership only citizenship gives you that