review of a visa agent service total cost 75K per year.

last month while waiting for getting my tourist visa extension at Bangkok immigration I noticed two agents who were collecting passports from some foreigners and going directly inside the main office and then redistributing the passports back to them, so I went directly talking to those agents which I noticed they were two of them and asked if I could have their business cards, later in the week I met both of them at their offices the first agent offered me a one year extension for the price of 85K the second agent was 75K so I agreed he informed me that the process will take 40 days (it took only 18 days for me) , I paid a deposit of 25K then left my passport with him, one week later we met again and I signed on a couple of Thai documents afterwards he asked me to meet him again at the immigration office, I noticed that his desk was full of passports of different nationalities.

I had VIP service no waiting or queue or anything just go directly to take photos at the immigration counter (all forms were filled by him) and got back my passport with one year extension on it however he said I must report my residence every 90 days, so briefly if you have 65-75K baht and you want to stay one year in Thailand without any complications it s worth using the services of those agents, some of them advertise on the internet and some of them can be easily spotted inside the immigration office however they do not come everyday and they are a bit discreet.

the process seems very legal since he s talking to all immigration officers and all of them were very friendly with him.

• Like 1

You got a visa based on what ?

I mean i know of someone who was over 50 who got a one year visa based on retirement for 20k.. But he did not have 800k in the bank the agent took care of that.

(of course that is not legal)

• Like 1

I mean i know of someone who was over 50 who got a one year visa based on retirement for 20k.. But he did not have 800k in the bank the agent took care of that.

I m not eligible for retirement as I am below 50s, hate wasting time extending every 1 or 3 months, I just posed this infos for people wishing to stay longer in Thailand, however this is legal for me as I saw their presence are so visible inside the immigration office and they got VIP service.

I m not eligible for retirement as I am below 50s, hate wasting time extending every 1 or 3 months, I just posed this infos for people wishing to stay longer in Thailand, however this is legal for me as I saw their presence are so visible inside the immigration office and they got VIP service.

I doubt that its legal because there are no long term visa's for people who are not married or over 50 (besides the elite visa but that is more expensive as the 70k).

That they are friendly with immigration does not mean its legal. Dont forget your in Thailand.

A while back people were caught with doggy visa's from agents and if you don't even know what kind of visa it is im fearing the worst.

I doubt that its legal because there are no long term visa's for people who are not married or over 50 (besides the elite visa but that is more expensive as the 70k).

That they are friendly with immigration does not mean its legal. Dont forget your in Thailand.

A while back people were caught with doggy visa's from agents and if you don't even know what kind of visa it is im fearing the worst.

the visa is genuine 100% got my tourist visa converted to NON-B and have extension stamp and I collected my passport from the hand of an immigration officer and this guy has been doing this business since 2005.

you know hundreds of schools has been offering ED-Visas without studying for years and no body get caught with it so I guess it s the same with those agents.

the visa is genuine 100% got my tourist visa converted to NON-B and have extension stamp and I collected my passport from the hand of an immigration officer and this guy has been doing this business since 2005.

you know hundreds of schools has been offering ED-Visas without studying for years and no body get caught with it so I guess it s the same with those agents.

Of course its not genuine.. you don't qualify. Its a doggy visa and you have one at your own risk.

Same goes for those ED visa's they are good till they are not.

You can't get a non B like that with no qualifications. That is why you pay the big money. Why else pay so much, otherwise everyone would get one.

• Like 1

Something tells me he wont be told rob, theres one born every minute apparently whistling.gif

Non B is genuine. issued for the purpose of doing business or looking for business.

However available at much cheaper prices than that.thumbsup.gif

Something tells me he wont be told rob, theres one born every minute apparently whistling.gif

Non B is genuine. issued for the purpose of doing business or looking for business.

To change to a Non-B in Thailand it is for the purpose of employment, something the OP is not doing. You can't change in country to a Non-B because you are looking for business.

• Like 1

Of course its not genuine.. you don't qualify. Its a doggy visa and you have one at your own risk.

You can't get a non B like that with no qualifications. That is why you pay the big money. Why else pay so much, otherwise everyone would get one.

it s the same level of risk of losing my saving account at a bank or getting hit by a van while crossing the road(very very slim less then %0.0001), the agent looked very professional and serious, he has photos with very very high and important people in the gov, his desk was full of passports dozens of them, he even proposed to me a permanent Thai residency guaranteed 100% for the fee of 750,000 and he said I could apply for it with my current visa and he said it s better option then the elite card.

To change to a Non-B in Thailand it is for the purpose of employment, something the OP is not doing. You can't change in country to a Non-B because you are looking for business.

Clearly you can change for 75K, though as i said, many others could for half that pricethumbsup.gif

That is what all those other people thought too when they got caught. This happened a while back when they caught a few of those agents selling visa's based on nothing. Just like yours.

your claim that it is a legit visa is incorrect and that is what you are saying now too. So you just paid for a visa without qualifying. Its not legit.

your risk your chance.

Again your talking about permanent residency paying for it without qualifying also not legit. Of course he would say its a better option. I would agree if it was legit.. but its not.

Seems you dont really get it.

• Like 1

it s the same level of risk of losing my saving account at a bank or getting hit by a van while crossing the road(very very slim less then %0.0001), the agent looked very professional and serious, he has photos with very very high and important people in the gov, his desk was full of passports dozens of them, he even proposed to me a permanent Thai residency guaranteed 100% for the fee of 750,000 and he said I could apply for it with my current visa and he said it s better option then the elite card.

Fine go pay your 750k then...........bargain......sounds real legit to me, sure it'll go as smooth as silk.

Now if you'll excuse me ive got some Arabs to sell some sand to.

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 2

That is what all those other people thought too when they got caught. This happened a while back when they caught a few of those agents selling visa's based on nothing. Just like yours.

your claim that it is a legit visa is incorrect and that is what you are saying now too. So you just paid for a visa without qualifying. Its not legit.

your risk your chance.

Again your talking about permanent residency paying for it without qualifying also not legit. Of course he would say its a better option. I would agree if it was legit.. but its not.

From memory those guys were given fake stamps.

In this case, everything is issued officially, at immigration office by immigration officer.

your risk your chance.

In this case, everything is issued officially, at immigration office by immigration officer.

Another scenario.

"....everything is issued officially, at immigration the land office by bent national parks officers"

Go ahead, build your lovely big resort. Then wait until the government comes along and declares encroachment.

Same with this, some body is getting a good under the table income and good luck until the day comes when they call you on the dodgy visa or extension .

A scam is good until it is investigated.

your risk your chance.

Another scenario.

"....everything is issued officially, at immigration the land office by bent national parks officers"

Go ahead, build your lovely big resort. Then wait until the government comes along and declares encroachment.

Same with this, some body is getting a good under the table income and good luck until the day comes when they call you on the dodgy visa or extension .

Valid, but this is more like comparing apples with oranges.

Visa is issued at immigration by immigration

Who would be checking and why?

Resort in national park is a totally different matter

your risk your chance.

yeah and it s much better solution then being on overstay or tourist visas, once I had to overstay due to medical reasons because i was unaware that such a service do exist and I can always come out with the money (boring from relatives etc..) if I knew those solutions do exists.

reading the different posts on this website no body ever mentioned those firm services especially to those in dire needs such as mine,

so shortly if you wish to remain longer in Thailand and you have 70K or more it s worth checking the services of those firms and those firms looked like they have a fast and reliable solution to every problem as long as someone paid up their fees.

your risk your chance.

Another scenario.

Valid, but this is more like comparing apples with oranges.

Visa is issued at immigration by immigration

Who would be checking and why?

Resort in national park is a totally different matter

Apologies for mixing the fruit.

Does Thai Immigration issue visas?

I always thought they issued extensions of visas and permissions to stay. I apologize in advance if I am wrong.

My analogy re Nat'l Parks was merely to illustrate possible corruption in immigration dept.

• Like 1

your risk your chance.

They are never mentioned as they are doing something illegal. If you happen to be anywhere that immigration is checking, like an airport and they ask the right questions your 70k visa will end up costing you a lot more.

But as someone else said, i dont think you can be told.

he said I could leaving Thailand as much as I wish after I apply for a reentry permit and said I will never have any problems at suvarnabumi airport since his brother-in-law works there and he s top commander.

just an important info, I never knew that it s possible to convert a tourist visa to something else while inside Thailand.

Edited by marcofunny

BS. I got a 1-year multiple entry non-immigrant O and my farang gf too. Consulate in the Western Europe. Motivation letter + proof of sufficient funds in Western bank. plus 150 euro fee. All official. Next na khrap...

Edit: Just adding that we're BOTH far from 50 years old.

Edited by stickylies

BS. I got a 1-year multiple entry non-immigrant O and my farang gf too. Consulate in the Western Europe. 150 euro. All official. Next na khrap...

Edit: Just adding that we're BOTH far from 50 years old.

the consulate in my home-country which is in western Europe too issue only 3 month single entry and require a work permit for one year multiple non-B and I don't want to fly back to my home-country because of the costs of (Airfare, hotels etc..) and the one year multiple will require a border visa run to Cambodia while the visa I currently have is a one year extension without the need to leave Thailand just a 90 days address reporting .