Questionnaire for university student survey

Cashboy

A Thai girl is studying a university degree in Tourism at Strathclyde University.

One of her assignments was to make a questionnaire and get it completed by as many farang as possible that have been to Thailand.

The problem is that she does not know many farang that have been to Thailand that is essential for her questionnaire.

It would be appreciated if you could spare the 5 minutes to tick a few boxes on the internet survey linked here:

https://strathbusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3DbnAH9fQzcgqDr

a survey on farang food tastes , preception, etc. tell her to read the food threads on tv forum and she can quote food assisment to her hearts content, . sounds like a government sponsered busy work project that will increase the weight that they get for scrape paper, boxes etc. tell her to buy a similiar survey from a last year student and save the time. thats seems to be the norm anyway.

This is the first test she failed....such questionnaire were usually filled out by the student itself, which also guarantee the outcome that is expected from their superiors.

As a recent master's graduate, I really wanted to help this student by taking her survey. However, I won't complete it because it does not allow for nonresponses. The answer choices for some questions do not reflect my opinions and I cannot skip them.