FB Pattaya.News and Pattaya.Beer

Awhile ago I created couple of fb pages to get good urls for the future.

So I have at FB:

Pattaya.News

Pattaya.Beer

Did nothing to promote them or attract traffic, since have no business or product to monetize via FB. If anybody wants to get more traffic via FB, use this names for business etc please PM me, I not willing to give it away, looking for time-based cooperation, i.e. can add you as page manager, use it whatever you like except posting illegal content, I can consider free trial or nominal startup fee so you can try and see if its useful for you. PM if interested, btw I am physically at Pattaya, if you will want to sign agreement or something - no problemo :)))

LOL, sounds as biased opinion, Brit. No offense but there is no contradiction in case of useless traffic like kids etc and leads to potential customers. Thaivisa itself have fb page with 30+ thousands likes, so whatever posted at timeline of this page will appear instantly at timelines of 30 thousand of peoples thumbsup.gif Might be efficient enough, depends on business itself and sales skills of peoples involved. From pure technical point of view (SMM-SEO) I think I make a good offer. See by yourself, mai-pen-rai wai2.gif