Money Lending Gang Members arrested by Pattaya Police

webfact

Money Lending Gang Members arrested by Pattaya Police

taxi-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Three members of an illegal money lending gang were arrested by Pattaya Police on Saturday following an incident on Friday which saw a Toyota Minivan damaged, allegedly by the gang, who were looking to collect payments from the female owner of the vehicle.

The owner of the Toyota Minivan is Khun Judarak aged 26, who operates a Bangkok to Pattaya minibus service. Her vehicle was attacked in the early hours of Friday and since then Police have been searching for those responsible.

The illegal money lending business is thought to be controlled by two men, Khun Bundit aged 40, who is currently an ordained monk at the Na-Jomtien Temple and Khun Pityapon, who are both known by Police and are expected to be arrested in the next few days.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/203093/money-lending-gang-members-arrested-by-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-07-13

"The illegal money lending business is thought to be controlled by two men, Khun Bundit aged 40, who is currently an ordained monk at the Na-Jomtien Temple........"

Loaning out donations at exorbitant rates I'd guess.

Happens at a temple local to us too. Head monk gives money to a lady who then loans it out to the very villagers who donate to the temple!

A monk in the illegal money lending racket? I am soooo shocked!

(Satire for those of you not recognizing it)

coffee1.gif

I recognize it. I just don't understand why you think it's witty.

"who are both known by Police and are expected to be arrested in the next few days."

Yes, here we come, we are pursuing you now. Do not run away today or tomorrow or the next day before we arrive to arrest you at 09:00 am on 16 Jul 2015. We are planning surveillance and after that we will sneak up on you and arrest you. We know you are in there, so do not attempt to flee... Wow...