French envoy gets list of lese majeste suspects in exile

webfact

Ah! good, 45 000 euros for defamation or insult. cheesy.gif

And when we whistle the Marseillaise is how much?

And when one torch ass with the French flag, is how?

And when we say "I nic France," is how much.?

They insult the President, his government, the whole of France, I think. .

How much is it all

Blah blah blah. 45000, on paper, that's all. cheesy.gif

Tap google: Sarko, Holland, and you tell me the news. cheesy.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much is it all

In Thailand..... Art 133 of Criminal code Whoever, defaming, insulting or threatening the Sovereign, Queen, Consort, Heir-apparent or Head of Foreign State, shall be imprisoned as from one year to seven years or fined as from two thousand to fourteen thousand Baht, or both.

Section 135 Whoever, doing any act to the flag or any other emblem to be symbolized the friendly Foreign State with the intention to deride that State, shall be imprisoned not out of two years or fined not out of four thousand Baht, or both.

lèse majesté ????? cheesy.gifcheesy.gif
not know this word in France cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif
"Thank you for this moment" cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Well....

The offense to heads of state : lese majeste remains a crime in Europe.

In France : since 2013 it is identical to that of ministers and parliamentarians, insult or defamation of the President of the Republic can be punished with a fine of € 45,000

In Belgium, the crime of "insulting the person of the king" is registered in the criminal code. Since the Act of 9 September 1885, he is considered a "crime against state security"

The Netherlands: tolerance for artists, not for citizens. the crime of lese majeste is punishable since 1881! Sentence? "Prison sentence up to five years and a fine of the fourth category." In the last years of the reign of Beatrix, the number of convictions for lese majeste has multiplied. While there had been no convictions since 1969, between 2000 and 2012, 19 people were prosecuted and convicted 9 (5 fines and 4 prison sentences ).

In Germany, publicly slandering the president of the Republic is a punishable offense since 1952, from 3 months to 5 years imprisonment by Article 90 of the Penal Code.Quite often used, the article 90 has opened the way to 41 cases between 1990 and 2004.

In Greece the law on "Offending governments" calls "high treason" with sentences ranging from 10 years imprisonment to life.

In Italy, the crime of insulting the head of state was introduced under the fascist regime in 1930 and was never abolished. This offense is punishable by one to five years in prison.

Just FYI, you may check out this page!

http://www.dumblaws.com/

There are laws, and there are laws that are followed!

France, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany have not enforced these laws in a really looooooooooooong time!

You know why?

Because they have grown up!

How much is it all

In Thailand..... Art 133 of Criminal code Whoever, defaming, insulting or threatening the Sovereign, Queen, Consort, Heir-apparent or Head of Foreign State, shall be imprisoned as from one year to seven years or fined as from two thousand to fourteen thousand Baht, or both.

Section 135 Whoever, doing any act to the flag or any other emblem to be symbolized the friendly Foreign State with the intention to deride that State, shall be imprisoned not out of two years or fined not out of four thousand Baht, or both.

I could tell you, what I really think of you, but like to keep my posting rights!

Go to MBK and test your Section 135, while looking at underwear, swimmwear, bikinis, hot pants, flip=flops and the likes, with the Stars & Stripes, The Union Jack, the Brazillian Flag etc. on them!

Guess which is the ONLY flag, you would NEVER find, used on any of these, you hypocrite!

Well....

In France : since 2013 it is identical to that of ministers and parliamentarians, insult or defamation of the President of the Republic can be punished with a fine of € 45,000

In Belgium, the crime of "insulting the person of the king" is registered in the criminal code. Since the Act of 9 September 1885, he is considered a "crime against state security"

The Netherlands: tolerance for artists, not for citizens. the crime of lese majeste is punishable since 1881! Sentence? "Prison sentence up to five years and a fine of the fourth category." In the last years of the reign of Beatrix, the number of convictions for lese majeste has multiplied. While there had been no convictions since 1969, between 2000 and 2012, 19 people were prosecuted and convicted 9 (5 fines and 4 prison sentences ).

In Germany, publicly slandering the president of the Republic is a punishable offense since 1952, from 3 months to 5 years imprisonment by Article 90 of the Penal Code.Quite often used, the article 90 has opened the way to 41 cases between 1990 and 2004.

In Greece the law on "Offending governments" calls "high treason" with sentences ranging from 10 years imprisonment to life.

In Italy, the crime of insulting the head of state was introduced under the fascist regime in 1930 and was never abolished. This offense is punishable by one to five years in prison.

Just FYI, you may check out this page!

http://www.dumblaws.com/

There are laws, and there are laws that are followed!

France, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany have not enforced these laws in a really looooooooooooong time!

You know why?

Because they have grown up!

you have a narrow view of what is happening in Europe ensuring steady

How much is it all

I could tell you, what I really think of you, but like to keep my posting rights!

Go to MBK and test your Section 135, while looking at underwear, swimmwear, bikinis, hot pants, flip=flops and the likes, with the Stars & Stripes, The Union Jack, the Brazillian Flag etc. on them!

Guess which is the ONLY flag, you would NEVER find, used on any of these, you hypocrite!

There is a different between fashion and burnt a flag

How much is it all

Okay!

Let's make some flip=flops and some underwear with the Thai- flag!

As long as we don't burn it, right?!

Well....

Do you have examples of any of these nations arresting and imprisoning people on a count of these laws?

Well....

Do you have examples of any of these nations arresting and imprisoning people on a count of these laws?

Read the post Netherland

Read the post Netherland

After some research the sentences dished out were a week imprisonment and 400 Euro fine. Very silly but in no way comparable to Thailand where you can spend up to 15 years in jail and the law is used and abused so much.

It is an archaic law and has no place in modern societies anywhere in the world.

Read the post Netherland

After some research the sentences dished out were a week imprisonment and 400 Euro fine. Very silly but in no way comparable to Thailand where you can spend up to 15 years in jail and the law is used and abused so much.

It is an archaic law and has no place in modern societies anywhere in the world.

It is better than North KOREA

On 30 April 2015, North Korean Minister of Defense Hyon Yong Chol was reportedly executed on charges of lèse-majesté

Read the post Netherland

On 30 April 2015, North Korean Minister of Defense Hyon Yong Chol was reportedly executed on charges of lèse-majesté

Undoubtedly, but if there were a ranking system for this Thailand would probably be 2nd. Locking people up for a thought crime or opinion is just not on in this day and age.

His point was that you never see the Thai flag on underwear, swimwear, etc., while you do see the Stars and Stripes or Union Jack. It does seem hypocritical.

Read the post Netherland

Do you actually think that having to use North Korea as a point of comparison is a positive thing for Thailand? blink.png

How much is it all

Not when it comes to respect for a foreign head of state or a country, there isn't.

Read the post Netherland

Not exactly a gleaming justification is it?

His point was that you never see the Thai flag on underwear, swimwear, etc., while you do see the Stars and Stripes or Union Jack. It does seem hypocritical.

I guess, he understood my point full well.

But he can not make a point against it, so he is trying to divert!

This must be what the Thai government means when it talks about "extradition requests". Knowing that a real extradition request would not work, they substitute a vague letter handed to an envoy instead. Unless of course on the back of the letter happened to be plans to blockade the Michelin plants.

dm7 sorry,

but there is no problem wearing clothes representing our respective flags.

It means that we love and respect our country.

What is outrageous, it is foreigners who burn our flag, foreigners who spit on our flag, foreigners who wipe their ass with shit our flag, as often happens in France.

And in France, we tend to hide this stuff.

dm7 sorry,
What is outrageous, it is foreigners who burn our flag, foreigners who spit on our flag, foreigners who wipe their ass with shit our flag, as often happens in France.

Again: go to MBK and check out, which flags are printed on Bikinis, underwear, flip- flops, hot pants...

And then: look which one for sure isn't printed on any of these things and which will cause a major outrage if it was!

There was a company, that tried to print the Thai- flag on panties...ooooooooh, the outrage!

Ah! good, in Thailandit is prohibited to wear clothing resembling the thai flag. I did not know.

Currently I have my nails varnished in blue, white, red, so it is a lèse majesté offense.

Fortunately, these are also the colors of France.

Phew, I escape.hit-the-fan.gifangry.png

dm7 sorry,

Again: go to MBK and check out, which flags are printed on Bikinis, underwear, flip- flops, hot pants...

And then: look which one for sure isn't printed on any of these things and which will cause a major outrage if it was!

There was a company, that tried to print the Thai- flag on panties...ooooooooh, the outrage!

Like other red shirts you don't understand the sense of the law... whistling.gif

Now if you think France is really country of Freedom and free speech......

Yesterday 300 persons have been arrested in all Paris follow a forbidden but peaceful protest against Holland and is government (That you recall anything ?)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xzk4x_paris-20-contestataires-arrete-lors-du-defile-militaire-du-14-juillet_news

The french authority claim "This demonstration has not been declared and therefore is considered illegal"

https://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lefigaro.fr%2Fflash-actu%2F2015%2F07%2F14%2F97001-20150714FILWWW00208-300-manifestants-pour-un-coup-d-etat-interpelles-a-paris.php&edit-text=&act=url

hope the ambassador explained that since 1789, such offences cannot be handed down to the people of france anymore

Well

The revision of the penal code in 1832 has removed the mention lese majeste in France

Explanation :

After Louis XVI France has have 3 kings who reign, 2 of the House of Bourbons (like Louis XVI) and the last one House of Orleans :

- Louis XVIII 8 July 1815 – 16 September 1824 ;

- Charles X 16 September 1824 –2 August 1830 ;

- Louis-Philippe Ier 9 August 1830 –24 February 1848.

dm7 sorry,

Like other red shirts you don't understand the sense of the law... whistling.gif

...aaaaahhh...the ever so popular "you are not on my side, you are a red-shirt"- defense!

A little reminder:

"There is a different between fashion and burnt a flag "

" Section 135 Whoever, doing any act to the flag or any other emblem to be symbolized the friendly Foreign State with the intention to deride that State, shall be imprisoned not out of two years or fined not out of four thousand Baht, or both."

Your quotes, your laws, your stupidity!