Short term furnished house for rent in Hang Dong area

doubleduh

I'm looking for a short term furnished house for rent in the Hang Dong area, for a period of about 2 months, possibly longer. There's a number of websites with houses, but most seem outdated or long term rentals only. I've contacted a few agents, but short term house rentals seem in very short supply. Also, I won't be in the area until we actually arrive so can't go to look for places myself... Does anyone have any tips?

I rented a 3 bedroom house about 5mins walk from Rimping Kad Farang when my mother came over. Nice enough all amenities. Not cheap 17,000 Baht per month but the landlady was very service minded, no deposit required, just walk in and extend as needed. Happy to pass on her details and house location

I rented a 3 bedroom house about 5mins walk from Rimping Kad Farang when my mother came over. Nice enough all amenities. Not cheap 17,000 Baht per month but the landlady was very service minded, no deposit required, just walk in and extend as needed. Happy to pass on her details and house location

That is not a bad price for three bedrooms.

• 2 weeks later...