Boeing 747 in NaJomtien

Oink

I was wondering what they meant when the media talk about "Pattaya Airport". Now I know.

In reality I suspect that this is probably intended to be a theme restaurant. Fits in well with the bizarre Mimosa "attraction" nearby, and the other one near VIP condo.

Edited by KittenKong

No I didn't notice and I passed by today?

Can you see it from sukhumvit road?

Ditto.

I drive past there at least 10 times every week. Never seen a Jumbo Jet.

On the southbound side of Sukhumvit road, just south of Ambassador City, there is an "military surplus" style place - but nothing as large as a 747.

• Like 1

the buzz is that a new themed bar/club complex "Mile High Club "is slated to open there in late 2016. Investors have earmarked over 250 million THB for phase 1 and it sounds like it will be quite the venue. the group is the same group that were involved with Bangkok's airport themed Terminal 21.

• Like 1

Years and years ago I went to a nightclub in San Francisco that had an old plane set up like it had crashed on an island. it was pretty cool. They had it set up with tables inside.

Years and years ago I went to a nightclub in San Francisco that had an old plane set up like it had crashed on an island. it was pretty cool. They had it set up with tables inside.

it was called Carribean Zone, I thing was opened by Dr.Winky of DNA Club Fame, Now Closed