The Islamization of Thailand

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indonesia is now the most populous Muslim country in the world. Back in the 1400's it was primarily Buddhist and Hindu. By the mid 1500s-within a mere 150 years- it became primarily Islamic. Malaya went the same way.

Muslim colonisation happens very quickly.

Currently mass illegal migration from failed islamic states into western democracies poses a huge future demographic problem.

The politically driven high birth rate in Islam ensures colonisation and domination of host countries over a few generations.

The mullas in the mosques openly brag about future Islamic dominance in their host western democracies which naively have given them sanctuary.

Thailand with its tolerant Buddhist culture and advanced economy is particularly vulnerable to this muslim invasion and subsequent bullying islamic ingratitude.

It needs to do what the UK and Europe have failed to do-which is to stop all muslim immigration-including family visas-which is a primary source of muslim immigration into the UK for example.

The UK has 5% muslim population, as does Thailand. Even at 5% there are huge problems in crime, unemployment and drug abuse in UK muslim communities.

France has 10% muslim population, with extensive no go areas where Sharia law prevails

Sweden is even worst.

It would be tragic for Thailand to suffer the same fate.

For references see http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/

Yeah right.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-01-14/debunking-the-muslim-nogo-zone-myth

As for crime, drugs and unemployment in uk? Problems across all faiths.

15th century religious conquests? You do know what happened in South America around the time frame you tenuously claim to be an example for the possible fate of Thailand?

Stop watching Fox. It's not healthy or often as not linked to the truth.

Edited by Bluespunk

Dear Thailand: welcome to 21st century. BTW according to these numbers, was part of what would become Malaysia for over a thousand years. You ignored and/or abused them for over a century. Gee I wonder why many might want to be part of Malaysia? Time to start treating all citizens with a bit of respect, regardless of religion, culture, language..... actually, past time.

and the Muslims treat all citizens with respect regardless of religion, culture etc?????

Indonesia with the largest Muslim population in the world certainly treats all its citizens with respect regardless of religion culture and language et cetera same in Malaysia. The problem with you people who criticise Islam you don't really seem to realise that there are many different types of Muslims and you always seem to harp on the worst possible aspects of religion

The above is pure BS. Google Indonesia church burnings, google Malaysian buhmiputra law just for starters

Dear Thailand: welcome to 21st century. BTW according to these numbers, was part of what would become Malaysia for over a thousand years. You ignored and/or abused them for over a century. Gee I wonder why many might want to be part of Malaysia? Time to start treating all citizens with a bit of respect, regardless of religion, culture, language..... actually, past time.

and the Muslims treat all citizens with respect regardless of religion, culture etc?????

Indonesia with the largest Muslim population in the world certainly treats all its citizens with respect regardless of religion culture and language et cetera same in Malaysia. The problem with you people who criticise Islam you don't really seem to realise that there are many different types of Muslims and you always seem to harp on the worst possible aspects of religion

When I said citizens, I meant people who they will not intregate with when they go into their countries and expect them

to change their way of life to suit them.

I don't give a flying raccoons ad's what they think of me. And the next one that puts his Griffin feet into the sink I'm beating his ass for the truth, maybe he can ask for Mohammed help. See if he will get it

On the truth a long time ago my father told me some people only understand what hurts them.

When you think yours is the only true path you forever chain yourself to judging others and narrow the vision of God. The road to righteousness and arrogance is a parallel road that can intersect each other several times throughout a person's life. Its often hard to recognize one road from another. What makes them different is the road to righteousness is paved with the love of humanity. The road to arrogance is paved with the love of self.

Shannon L. Alder

Edited by Bluespunk

post-90851-0-52767200-1437010789_thumb.j

Right, you get people who feel threatened by halal food and kebabs. Get real. This is a prawn chow mein, you can get it in your local Chinese take-away. It's fried noodles with prawns. In this particular case, with baby corn and brocolli. Who in their right mind is going to have something against this ??

Right, you get people who feel threatened by halal food and kebabs. Get real. This is a prawn chow mein, you can get it in your local Chinese take-away. It's fried noodles with prawns. In this particular case, with baby corn and brocolli. Who in their right mind is going to have something against this ??

Uhh, are you really ignorant enough to believe that chow mein is a Moslem dish? Or am I missing the point?

Uhh, are you really ignorant enough to believe that chow mein is a Moslem dish? Or am I missing the point?

Muslim food or Chinese food, it's still 'foreign' food. Why feel threatened by one and not by the other ?? Basically, it's Islamophobia.

When in a given place,you will have more women in chador/burqa than the rest of the population. The rest of women will become ostracized, discriminated upon, they will be called "prostitutes" for wearing skirts and will eventually have to abide Muslim law.

That's what happens in Muslim concentrated areas in other parts of the world and it will happen here too.

Muslim food or Chinese food, it's still 'foreign' food. Why feel threatened by one and not by the other ?? Basically, it's Islamophobia.

The differance is you can choose to eat chinese food or not. Part of the islamification process is to take over and force food companys to produce halal food and also make them pay for the privilege to be halal certified. It is next to impossible in Australia for example to fill a grocery basket with all non halal food. You cannot now in Australia buy non-halal baby food. The choice has been taken away from the Australian people and the halal scheme has been forced upon them by an exceedingly small minority.

The above is pure BS. Google Indonesia church burnings, google Malaysian buhmiputra law just for starters

Thank God, there are no church burning in upright Christian countries and by upright Christians!

...oh...wait...

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/02/us-church-burnings-race-south-carolina

But you are right: this has got nothing to do with religion- this is just good ol' racism!

Actually...scares the sh1t out of me, but I am a coward anyways!

I don't feel "threatened" by halal food. I do, however, object to the way that the animals are killed, and to the way that it appears in restaurants and supermarkets unlabelled making it impossible to avoid if one eats chicken, lamb or beef. I also object that the price of such meat is inflated by a "tax" which goes to the body responsible for halal certification and that much of that money is then directed to terrorist organisations. And finally, I object to eating meat which has been dedicated through prayer to an Arabian pagan moon god.

I'm pretty much sure none of that applies to prawn chow mein.

I also object to the word "Islamophobia". It's a term used by "progressives" to shut down free discussion by demonising those who point out the very legitimate concerns they have about Islam and some of its adherents.

Thank God, there are no church burning in upright Christian countries and by upright Christians!

...oh...wait...

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/02/us-church-burnings-race-south-carolina

But you are right: this has got nothing to do with religion- this is just good ol' racism!

Actually...scares the sh1t out of me, but I am a coward anyways!

Yes agreed, racism / bigotry in the south of the US and racisim / bigotry to an even larger extent in Indonesia and Malaysia, in fact it is codified into law.

The problem is,is that we see these crazy ISIS buggers creating mayhem in the M/E and N/africa.We see unfettered immigration from mainly muslim countries into europe,scandinavia and UK,and no one knows how to stop it or has the will to do something about it,that's why posters on here debate and discuss this problem.To all you posters on here who decry the concerns of people re this topic be careful you dont fall asleep because islam is coming to you as a thief in the night,so stay awake.Sharia law is already practiced in muslim communites in the UK and its not too hard to believe this will increase in the future.Countries like indonesia and malaysia might be ok for now but could change anytime.

If moderate muslims want us off their back then they need to be seen decrying this extremism,in mosques,in muslim media etc just like reasonable people in the USA blast away at fundamentalist christians who are just as barmy as the ISIS brigade and their crazy gun lobby.

I don't feel "threatened" by halal food. I do, however, object to the way that the animals are killed, and to the way that it appears in restaurants and supermarkets unlabelled making it impossible to avoid if one eats chicken, lamb or beef. I also object that the price of such meat is inflated by a "tax" which goes to the body responsible for halal certification and that much of that money is then directed to terrorist organisations. And finally, I object to eating meat which has been dedicated through prayer to an Arabian pagan moon god.

I also object to the word "Islamophobia". It's a term used by "progressives" to shut down free discussion by demonising those who point out the very legitimate concerns they have about Islam and some of its adherents.

Water is Halal. Better stop drinking that too. Actually, do us a favour and be strict on that one!

As for price inflation, you understand nothing about economics clearly. But that is nothing unusual with the anti-halal protagonists.

Two things, just because there is an added cost, doesn't mean you can pass it through to consumer (hint: look up elasticity of demand).

Secondly, you open a product up to a larger market, who buy more of your stuff, the marginal cost of producing that product decreases (hint, look up economies of scale).

All your arguments are are fodder for the feeble minded.

The problem is,is that we see these crazy ISIS buggers creating mayhem in the M/E and N/africa.We see unfettered immigration from mainly muslim countries into europe,scandinavia and UK,and no one knows how to stop it or has the will to do something about it,that's why posters on here debate and discuss this problem.To all you posters on here who decry the concerns of people re this topic be careful you dont fall asleep because islam is coming to you as a thief in the night,so stay awake.Sharia law is already practiced in muslim communites in the UK and its not too hard to believe this will increase in the future.Countries like indonesia and malaysia might be ok for now but could change anytime.

If moderate muslims want us off their back then they need to be seen decrying this extremism,in mosques,in muslim media etc just like reasonable people in the USA blast away at fundamentalist christians who are just as barmy as the ISIS brigade and their crazy gun lobby.

IMO, this is the most true and sensible post that has been written on this subject on Thaivisa, any fairminded and neutral person will surely agree with this post.

http://www.christianvoice.org.uk/index.php/mosques-mean-criminality/

There you go. Doubtless you will claim this link is Christian propaganda. But a simple google search will show the statistics on the disproportionate growth in muslim criminality relative to their population.

I have absolutely no idea what went on in South America in the 1500's, but assume it was Christians slaughtering the indigenous South Americans.

Yours is the usual pro muslim stance.

When Islam is criticized it responds by quoting other travesties perpetrated by other religions-as if somehow this justifies Islamic behaviour.

Christians admit that heinous crimes were historically committed-wrongly- in the name of Christ.

South America and the Spanish Inquisition are good examples.

But what has that got to do with current Islamification of western democracies-and Thailand- and with the abysmal lack of progress by Islamic societies over the last few centuries.

If Muslims wish to follow the way of the Prophet let them do that in Islamic countries-like ISIS does in Iraq. And not seek to colonise and corrupt other cultures by immigration and politically driven high birth rates.

You may think that 5% Muslim influence is insignificant-but some historians estimate only about 10% of Germans were Nazis.

And look at the havoc they wreaked.

Foxnews is too right wing for my taste-but Foxsports coverage is very good.

Water is Halal. Better stop drinking that too. Actually, do us a favour and be strict on that one!

As for price inflation, you understand nothing about economics clearly. But that is nothing unusual with the anti-halal protagonists.

Two things, just because there is an added cost, doesn't mean you can pass it through to consumer (hint: look up elasticity of demand).

Secondly, you open a product up to a larger market, who buy more of your stuff, the marginal cost of producing that product decreases (hint, look up economies of scale).

All your arguments are are fodder for the feeble minded.

Ridiculous.

Firstly, halal slaughtered meat is a far cry from a religious group co-opting an essential requirement. The inhumane slaughter of the animal combined with the demand that group makes that they get paid to certify all meats that are sold on the threat of violence should be enough to turn any rational person's stomach.

Let's put it another way; if the Jews said they would start blowing things up unless everything was certified kosher, would you be cool with that?

R.E. the economic impact, do you actually believe that a business would really "eat" the added cost when they could easily pass it along to the customer? Would you?

When I initially came to Thailand, one of the key reasons for coming and staying here was that Thailand is a buddhist country. I am shocked over what this country has become (especially in the deep but also the upper south) over the past or so decades. Anyone who believes that islamization (in any part of world) is not a problem, is an ignorant, blind and deaf dreamer. Anyone who states that Islam is a religion of piece is a blunt liar or did never read a word in that book. Is or will islamization become a problem in Thailand? Well, it already is! This topic should have been a "must read" or should - even better - include a poll. Let's see what the people really think!

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Themes/jihad_passages.html

Edited by MockingJay

http://www.christianvoice.org.uk/index.php/mosques-mean-criminality/

There you go. Doubtless you will claim this link is Christian propaganda. But a simple google search will show the statistics on the disproportionate growth in muslim criminality relative to their population.

I have absolutely no idea what went on in South America in the 1500's, but assume it was Christians slaughtering the indigenous South Americans.

Yours is the usual pro muslim stance.

When Islam is criticized it responds by quoting other travesties perpetrated by other religions-as if somehow this justifies Islamic behaviour.

Christians admit that heinous crimes were historically committed-wrongly- in the name of Christ.

South America and the Spanish Inquisition are good examples.

But what has that got to do with current Islamification of western democracies-and Thailand- and with the abysmal lack of progress by Islamic societies over the last few centuries.

If Muslims wish to follow the way of the Prophet let them do that in Islamic countries-like ISIS does in Iraq. And not seek to colonise and corrupt other cultures by immigration and politically driven high birth rates.

You may think that 5% Muslim influence is insignificant-but some historians estimate only about 10% of Germans were Nazis.

And look at the havoc they wreaked.

Foxnews is too right wing for my taste-but Foxsports coverage is very good.

I'm not pro Islamic I just don't like BS propaganda by some regarding a faith they are against.

And that's all faiths.