“Should bikinis be made compulsory for beach goers?”

I doubt this will be concidered here, but as the list of what you can even THINK grows larger in Thailand, it maybe on the cards.

Compulsory beach wear for Da Nang?

"“Should bikinis be made compulsory for beach goers?” has recently turned into a hot topic of discussion after it was mentioned at a meeting in Da Nang, a city located in central Vietnam.

At the 14th session of the People’s Council of the coastal city on July 9, local authorities talked about tourism development. cond.... here "

3h4erGRJ-300x177.jpg

A bit over the top?

Vietnamese people going to bath in "sleepwear" can not lead to a rule to wear "two-piece swimsuits".

Swimsuits: yes. But please not all in bikinis. Sometimes a bit of coverage does good.

Ever see the Russian tourists walking around with their very white sagging body - bikinis, speedos & half dyed hair - all in their 60's-70's ...... In a Royal park that has signs posted as to proper clothing ediquette -totally ignored - I have and it's grisly - some images you cannot forget and I don't think I've seen a more blatant exibit of poor taste in my lifetime.....completely unbelievable - but on display......

Be careful what you wish for......

Edited by pgrahmm