Water off tomorrow the 16th

Gonzo the Face

From the article it appears the affected area is a wide swathe of area east of Eastern side of the moat....I think. (Some of those streets I don't recognize.)

From the article linked above:

Affected areas:
Wang Singh Kham Road, Muang Samut Road, Chang Moi Road
Tai Wang Road, Ratchawong Road, Charoenprathet Road
Praisanee Road, Kampangdin Road, Anusansunthorn Road
Wichayanon Road, Loi Kroh Road, Chaiyaphum Road
Tha Pae Road, Ragang Road, Pracha Sampan Road
Sridonchai Road, Kodchasan Road, Chang Klan Road
Bangkok Bank’s Housing Project, Imboon Housing Project
Muang Mai Market, Chiang Mai Municipality’s Office, U.S. Consulate
Ton Lamyai and Warorot Market, Provincial Electricity Authority’s Office (old)
Saen Fang Temple, Chaisriphum Temple, Nakorn Ping Hospital, and the Night Bazaar

Thanks for the info. Looks like I'm in the area affected so better have an early shower. I've been caught before and had to wash with bottled water. Works but not quite the same as a good shower.

Can't figure out why the roads are grouped / sorted in this way.. Probably a shaded map would have been more helpful.

Anyway, it seems it applies to pretty much the area between the river and the old town. But not anything West of Moon Muang, and not East of the river.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Can't figure out why the roads are grouped / sorted in this way.. Probably a shaded map would have been more helpful.

Anyway, it seems it applies to pretty much the area between the river and the old town. But not anything West of Moon Muang, and not East of the river.

My guess is you are looking at the routing of a water supply line.....Next guess is it was patchworked together as the city out grew supply for demand and there was no real master plan in place for the entire urban area.....

A bunch of off topic posts hijacking the thread (again) removed.

3. If possible please proofread your post first, poor grammar and spelling can make the post difficult to understand. However be aware that not every member is a native english speaker and excessive posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

Been raining heavy the last 3 night in the N.E. so water is coming your way. But it might take a weeks or so to get there so best to stock up on bottled water.

I will be moving soon to LOS, but here are my thoughts based on living when young with an unreliable hand dug well, and for the past ten years on the Colorado (desert) Plateau;

always have several days water supply stashed, preferably in a tank that can be "switched" into the domestic system, but at least in gallon and larger sized jugs.

Install your own biologically safe filtration system. If cost is a big factor stick to a smaller one that can at least meet drinking water needs.

If your family owns the building install guttering for rain catchment. I have about 8,000 liters stored in two large tanks that have come from our "monsoon" rains over the past month.

It may all seem obvious, but how may of you have it? biggrin.png