Chiang Mai cop hunts webmaster for 'mimicking' his lottery prophecies

webfact

In the full story, the kicker for me was "Falsely using the name of my father has caused me great damages," Pol.Maj.Gen. Nitipat said. "I suspect that some of my subordinates are behind this. I have already reprimanded them."

Reprimanded by being suspects? And his father is a former MP.

Think we have another contender for the Title of "Thainess of the Month" ... RTP produce many individuals for the Title - its like a Circus with only Clowns performing clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Land of Lottery-scams and Ghosts facepalm.gif

"thainess"? is this a kind of a racist label? and you still call yourself civilized?

I don't know where to begin with this idiot and his idiotic story.

So, instead, I'll just sit quietly in the corner with my head in my hands and cry.

Begin with the fact that this new Nostradamus wannabe think that he's got the rights to predict

winning lottery numbers all by himself and that he's offended that someone else muscling in

on his caper... that police man has a lot of time on his hands to open an investigations on

such silly thing....

Hmmm I pick low prize winning numbers all the time, does that make me a Nostradamus??

So this clown, a major-general at that, is getting some competition in defrauding people and giving them false hope, and is now going to use his position to stop said competition from committing the same fraud he himself is guilty of...

That's called malfeasance.

Is there a single, real, upper echelon law enforcement officer Thailand?

I totally agree with what you say,but I think he is rather clever in making money from the stupidity of his fellow Thais.

click on the link and read the rest of the story. this guy is in a position of power and is taken seriously... facepalm.gif

Yes, that is the really funny bit, how stupid are people, if he had any ability to do this he would be a really rich bastard and not some pissant provincial policeman, hilarious.

Think we have another contender for the Title of "Thainess of the Month" ... RTP produce many individuals for the Title - its like a Circus with only Clowns performing clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

"thainess"? is this a kind of a racist label? and you still call yourself civilized?

I guess you are not aware that TAT have been running the Discover Thainess campaign?

click on the link and read the rest of the story. this guy is in a position of power and is taken seriously... facepalm.gif

Yes, that is the really funny bit, how stupid are people, if he had any ability to do this he would be a really rich bastard and not some pissant provincial policeman, hilarious.

My time spent in Thailand has taught me that those "pissant provincial policemen" probably have a lot more money than you'd expect, if you come from a western country.

Police commander and part-time lottery predictor or should that be the other way round ?

When this plod sucks on his teeth, wincing and saying 'I don't much fancy your chances Somchai' to a suspect in the cells. Your goose is pretty much cooked.

He wouldn't want his prediction rep to be dented by anything as trivial as your innocence.

Edited by Manbing

Pay attention Timmy. Its not our word it's theirs.

I am interested to see how accurate he has been with his predictions. Even if he always got one and only one number correct, that would point to a very big problem with the lottery. Considering his rank, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Time for this "lottery" to go digital online in 7-11, Tesco etc, choose your own numbers folks, even, Heaven forfend, choose a "special number". Let the Major General and the Monks predict as much as they like, they obviously have too much time on their hands.

Could you be the only one that have never heard of or seen the TAT campaign "Discover Thainess" ... clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif Have you been a sleep in a cave for the last year ... ? cheesy.gif

Oh, and FYI Thais are not a race, so hardly racists, at most discriminating if anything - so you learned something today not like your collegues in RTP, they never learn anything right ...blink.png

• 2 weeks later...

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Timmy, you are unbelievable - Try Google "TAT" and "Thainess", that might enlighten you ... gigglem.gif

I agree with the description of Clowns but at least they are giving a great show - Top Class Clown performance they deliver here ... Hope all bad for this Lottery-scam artist Nostradamus policeman ... what a topnotch clown he is .... bah.gif