What happened?

Crazy chef 1

I'd hazard a guess that most posts /topics about how bad Thailand is, is wrote by people who have no money left or have been burnt by love that was never going to be, as for those who the bash their place and country of birth, thats probably a similar story and they came to Thailand to get away from their past...Funny old game life is hey...

Edited by MB1

Thailand is not bad and neither is my home country both have their advantages and disadvantages. There is no perfect country. Most guys hate their old country because their wife took them to the cleaners and they look so bad they can't get a good looking wife anymore.

Now insert Thailand where what money they have left buys them some honey. Then that honey takes them to the cleaner (because she wanted the money and not him) then Thailand is bad.

Also Thailand is a lot worse for a foreigners rights wise you got a bigger chance to get into trouble here and less recourse.

After having lived here for a while I know one thing I like it here more as in my home country.. but my home country is not bad at all. I just don't like the climate and some other things.

i read the posts about bad or good and that is the humourous part of the day for me is it taken seriously by most on here i think not.

I think far too many taking it serious...have a look at the news section...

That is just debating for fun to keep you sharp, keeps one mentally sharp by following the news and commenting on it.

I might be anti Thaksin or redshirt but if I ever meet a member who is my opposite and I like him on a personal level I am happy drink something with him.

i read the posts about bad or good and that is the humourous part of the day for me is it taken seriously by most on here i think not.

I think maybe your taking it too serious, if a topic don't interest you then move on, do you really have to start a thread/topic to moan about it because to me that's how your now coming across to me .......Been drinking have you....?...rolleyes.gif

I think maybe your taking it too serious, if a topic don't interest you then move on, do you really have to start a thread/topic to moan about it because to me that's how your now coming across to me .......Been drinking have you....?...rolleyes.gif

Please read the OP again and you'll find out there is no moaning just curious about the paradoxon...

I think you are spending far too much time in the kitchen.

Go out smell the roses ............There is life after thaivisa.coffee1.gif