Crying refugee girl puts German chancellor Merkel on the spot

webfact

Wow. Just wow.

Way to go. Quoting from far right nutbag website australia-news. Comes with its own China hating and women hating news sections.

Flushed any credibilty you did have right down the dunny.

Does the site allow you to buy tin foil hats online too?

cheesy.gif

But of course, media is wrong, stats are wrong, only the great Samran is right, because he says so, without so much as a single piece of evidence or even half comprehensible post Way to win the debategiggle.gif

I'm more than assured in my ability to make a well structured, referenced argument....to those who matter.

If you feel the need to reference www.wifebeater.com, then that is your perogative.

From your writings you appear to have been in Saudi. If so, you will know that woman beating is extremely popular on Saudi tv.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Just wow.

Way to go. Quoting from far right nutbag website australia-news. Comes with its own China hating and women hating news sections.

Flushed any credibilty you did have right down the dunny.

Does the site allow you to buy tin foil hats online too?

cheesy.gif

But of course, media is wrong, stats are wrong, only the great Samran is right, because he says so, without so much as a single piece of evidence or even half comprehensible post Way to win the debategiggle.gif

I'm more than assured in my ability to make a well structured, referenced argument....to those who matter.

If you feel the need to reference www.wifebeater.com, then that is your perogative.

From your writings you appear to have been in Saudi. If so, you will know that woman beating is extremely popular on Saudi tv.

um, down town Bangkok.