Thai govt to stay until 2017: Official

webfact

Rubbish. what about he 15 million of those that are illiterate. Every Thai has a T.V, you must broadcast a charter draft. Air it on Mr Prayth chat show every day in script and voice over after each prime time news program.

Perhaps get the primary school children to recite the charter (along with the core values), religiously each morning. It may well be in place by the time they become adults.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Whaleboneman, Whatever, if you don't like the word cotton fields replace it with the Bronx. I hate the Americanization of the English language especially the Afro-American style, 'bro' 'sistas', ridiculous, usually spoken by people who couldn't put a single sentence together without, the 'F' word or 'like er yer know what i mean' 'err yeah like that's what i'm at'. The chains are in their brains.

Apparently the junta requires more time to line their pockets with money in this period of declining economic activity. At their age, I doubt the future success of the country is what occupies their minds, but instead what wealth can they accumulate to ensure that they and their family are able to overcome any hardships that the general populace may face.

Or perhaps I am wrong... perhaps the junta are equating a constitution with laws? A constitution is not to hard to draw up... it should not take more than a couple of nights. Just pick one from any civilized country as a template. Voilà!

You forgot to mention that the date chosen has been deemed more auspicious for Prayut by one or more fortune tellers.

So what..? It does not affect Farangs no matter who the hell is in government... We still cannot buy land... We can still come and go as we like... Nothing changes for us lot..! Girls are still 1000bahts for a night of pleasure..... $30.00 for Christs sake... 60bahts for a Big Leo... 80bahts for a pack of ciggs..... $100,00 a week for a furnished apartment..... Right lads.., we don't like this Junta, pack up and lets go home... Rock on General..... stay for another 10 years . We love Ya..!! rolleyes.gif

Wait till Thai airlines are suspended for non complance, and they get an even more condemning report about their trafficking efforts, see what they will do, and who they will blame, as there's enough hot air coming out of this lots mouth's to have an airshow made up entirely of hot air balloons!!

So what..? It does not affect Farangs no matter who the hell is in government... We still cannot buy land... We can still come and go as we like... Nothing changes for us lot..! Girls are still 1000bahts for a night of pleasure..... $30.00 for Christs sake... 60bahts for a Big Leo... 80bahts for a pack of ciggs..... $100,00 a week for a furnished apartment..... Right lads.., we don't like this Junta, pack up and lets go home... Rock on General..... stay for another 10 years . We love Ya..!! rolleyes.gif

But but but, it's not the same since Thaksin made the bars close early...

Wait till Thai airlines are suspended for non complance, and they get an even more condemning report about their trafficking efforts, see what they will do, and who they will blame, as there's enough hot air coming out of this lots mouth's to have an airshow made up entirely of hot air balloons!!

Yes, what with the air transport fiasco, trafficking and slavery, the fishing mess, and growing international awareness of internal political human rights issues, I do wonder if the wheels will come off the ruling classes Mercedes Benzes sometime soon!

NO way!!!! I can't believe it!

Hang in there Prayuth. Don't let the haters get you down bro!

Bro? Prayut isn't black and i don't suppose you are even remotely related to him.

I guess you sarcasm escapes you, cracker.

Bro? Prayut isn't black and i don't suppose you are even remotely related to him.

can you write that in English.....bro. See my post # 122

Edited by soalbundy

The docility of the people in putting up with this circus is extraordinary.

If I ask Thais why they put up with this circus they say 'we have to endure' (อดทน od thon in Thai) like a wife abused by her husband but unable to leave has to endure'. If I ask why she has to endure they make a shooting gesture with their hand. It's not docility but fear.

The docility of the people in putting up with this circus is extraordinary.

If I ask Thais why they put up with this circus they say 'we have to endure' (อดทน od thon in Thai) like a wife abused by her husband but unable to leave has to endure'. If I ask why she has to endure they make a shooting gesture with their hand. It's not docility but fear.

Haha all governments put the people in a circus so whats different about thailand. the army wants to censor everything...clean up corruption but they also want to feather there own nest as they commanded pay increases when they came into power!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my .. a bit touchy today are we?

Lighten up bro, that is a very common phrase in 2015 ...

Not if you have been anywhere near a school but on the street maybe. I am not your bro, save that for the cotton plantation

Looks like we have a racist in our midst. Can't even understand sarcasm. What a sad little world you've created for yourself

can you write that in English.....bro. See my post # 122

Too bad you have no sense of humor. Enjoy yourself man.