Iran FM criticizes US, Israel over threat of military action

webfact

Amaizing how many off topic posts, This is about Irans nuclear ambitions not Israels! Israel probably does have nukes. SO WHAT? Israeli citizens and government do not rally behind the slogan of death to Iran. Where as Irans leader praises his citizens for calling for Death to America and Israel!

You have a President so desperate for an agreement, he is willing to ignore how much the Iranians hate Americans, ignores his country's democratic proceedures for a vote in the UNSC before allowing congress to look at the details. You have four other countries that follow their master (Obama) and had no real say in the negotiations. Russia licking it's lips over the contracts to build Nuclear reactors not just in Iran but now also in Saudi Arabia! Who's next, Kuwait, Egypt?

That should be the real worry, a nuclear arms race.

For those of you who would try to make Iran appear as missunderstood, needing or being justified in producing nukes to defend itself against Israel, you are the real warmongers! You are blinded by your hate to see that no country should have nukes! But certainly not a country that threatens another country it is negotiating with.

Is it good faith to say Death to America while negotiating for no nukes?

Doesn't it look as if Obama is more desperate that Iran for a deal?

Deamonise Israel all you want, Israel has never threatened to nuke Iran, not even over this issue. Be careful for what you wish, Israel has nukes for a reason. No one would like the outcome if Nukes started flying. Israel won't be the first to use them, She might be the last!

So maybe it is just as well Israel doesn't have nukes whistling.gif

Edited by ggold

Its not off topic. Netanyahu have been yapping about Iraqi and Iranian nuclear capabilities for the last 15 years. That his own country have nukes matter.

You forget he adressed US politicans like they were kids in kindergarten, telling them to attack Iraq because of a supposed nuclear weapons program? And in his speech to the US politicans he was lying about Iraq having centrifuges the size of washing machines hidden and spread across the country.

Edited by BKKBobby

Amaizing how many off topic posts, This is about Irans nuclear ambitions not Israels! Israel probably does have nukes. SO WHAT? Israeli citizens and government do not rally behind the slogan of death to Iran. Where as Irans leader praises his citizens for calling for Death to America and Israel!

You have a President so desperate for an agreement, he is willing to ignore how much the Iranians hate Americans, ignores his country's democratic proceedures for a vote in the UNSC before allowing congress to look at the details. You have four other countries that follow their master (Obama) and had no real say in the negotiations.

For those of you who would try to make Iran appear as missunderstood, needing or being justified in producing nukes to defend itself against Israel, you are the real warmongers! You are blinded by your hate to see that no country should have nukes! But certainly not a country that threatens another country it is negotiating with.

Deamonise Israel all you want, Israel has never threatened to nuke Iran, not even over this issue. Be careful for what you wish, Israel has nukes for a reason. No one would like the outcome if Nukes started flying. Israel won't be the first to use them, She might be the last!

It's not rocket science.

Obsessive Israel demonizers are sympathetic to the goals of the Iranian regime -- Death to USA / Death to Israel, and quite usually they have a mental illness in regards to their attitudes towards Jews in general.

It usually doesn't take any reading between the lines to detect the toxicity of their hostility towards the existence of Israel, or not much.

Isrealis get it. A strong defense or no Israel.

Edited by Jingthing

Chill out, ggold.

Israelis do not need to use 'nukes' in stopping Iran from building theirs.

Therefore the question of Israel having 'nukes' is irrelevant.

The fact is - if Iran's nuclear facilities will blow up - it will be an unpleasantness far exceeding a 'clean' A-bomb blast.

I wonder whether Obama with his Iranian counterparts have merely considered this possibility.

I wish good luck to every side.

Its not off topic. Netanyahu have been yapping about Iraqi and Iranian nuclear capabilities for the last 15 years. That his own country have nukes matter.

You forget he adressed US politicans like they were kids in kindergarten, telling them to attack Iraq and were lying about Iraq having centrifuges the size of washing machines hidden and spread across the country?

He is the only sane voice in a mad world. like it or not! Again Israel has never threatened to use nukes, so no that doesn't matter, if it did, then amybe you should be worried about American and Russian nukes first, they have far more nukes than anyone. They are just as likely to use them as Israel, or not!

Since when was it wrong for a leader of a nation to try to persuade the leader of another nation that he may have got it wrong, Otherwise there would have been no criticism of Obama. If anything he was talking to Obama as if he were a kid, Congress invited Netanyahu to speak before them. He gave them the simple facts.

You don't have an argument, You are just trying to deamonise for the sake of it.

Chill out, ggold.

Israelis do not need to use 'nukes' in stopping Iran from building theirs.

Therefore the question of Israel having 'nukes' is irrelevant.

The fact is - if Iran's nuclear facilities will blow up - it will be an unpleasantness far exceeding a 'clean' A-bomb blast.

I wonder whether Obama with his Iranian counterparts have merely considered this possibility.

I wish good luck to every side.

I'm chilled, lol

It seems a couple haters are itching for nukes to fly, by their justification of Iran being allowed to attain nukes! That is all. Israel deosn't have nukes so can't use them!whistling.gif

Edited by ggold

"Iran FM criticizes US, Israel over threat of military action."

^^^ Tough sheet.

Confected outrage by the Iranians.

Bet you they agreed on this during the negotiations.

A bit of chest beating post agreement makes everyone look a bit stronger.

US makes statement to make Israel happy as Netanyahu has his panties in a twist over the successful negotiations to end Iran's ability to build a nuclear weapon (which Israel already has by the way). This is but one issue between the US and Iran, we still have lots of other reasons to kill each other so you war mongers out there shouldn't be so upset.

You forget he adressed US politicans like they were kids in kindergarten, telling them to attack Iraq and were lying about Iraq having centrifuges the size of washing machines hidden and spread across the country?

He is the only sane voice in a mad world. like it or not! Again Israel has never threatened to use nukes, so no that doesn't matter, if it did, then amybe you should be worried about American and Russian nukes first, they have far more nukes than anyone. They are just as likely to use them as Israel, or not!

Since when was it wrong for a leader of a nation to try to persuade the leader of another nation that he may have got it wrong, Otherwise there would have been no criticism of Obama. If anything he was talking to Obama as if he were a kid, Congress invited Netanyahu to speak before them. He gave them the simple facts.

You don't have an argument, You are just trying to deamonise for the sake of it.

His whole career is built on nuclear politics. He has been crying wolf since the ninties. Hes been having imaginary predictions where Iran and Iraq always have been close to having nukes. The predictions never materialize, he always have to make up new estimates. He was obviously lying all along about Iraq, why should we believe him now?

Look at a video clip where hes addressing US politicans and trying to convince them to attack Iraq.

As I said, it seems hes trying to convince a bunch of kids.

The Israelis gives credit to Netanyahu for the sanctions on Iran. Ive seen that being said many times in articles by Israeli journalists.

Argument? Its my opinion that its on topic that the country Netanyahu governs has nukes.

Edited by BKKBobby

You have a President so desperate for an agreement, he is willing to ignore how much the Iranians hate Americans, ignores his country's democratic proceedures for a vote in the UNSC before allowing congress to look at the details. You have four other countries that follow their master (Obama) and had no real say in the negotiations.

It's not rocket science.

Obsessive Israel demonizers are sympathetic to the goals of the Iranian regime -- Death to USA / Death to Israel, and quite usually they have a mental illness in regards to their attitudes towards Jews in general.

It usually doesn't take any reading between the lines to detect the toxicity of their hostility towards the existence of Israel, or not much.

You call members of TVF "obsessive Israel demonisers", and here you say they have a mental illness. Quite against forum rules.

The only OBC (obsessive compulsive disorder) mental illness I see is the one that displays deliberate ignorance of opposing points ("welcome to my ignore list") while repetitively grinding out the same old tune that has been disproved numerous times.

Why should Israel be restricted from defending themselves by the worst "deal" since the 1938 Munich Agreement? They did not sign it and most Israelis - even Netanyahu’s rivals - reject it.

Oh did you read it? so you fully understand all of the details of this deal? Or are you just saying it is a bad deal because the republicans (that publicly said they will go against everything this president does) have said it is a bad deal, while at the same time admitting that they have not read it yet as well?

Why should Israel be restricted from defending themselves by the worst "deal" since the 1938 Munich Agreement? They did not sign it and most Israelis - even Netanyahu’s rivals - reject it.

Oh did you read it? so you fully understand all of the details of this deal? Or are you just saying it is a bad deal because the republicans (that publicly said they will go against everything this president does) have said it is a bad deal, while at the same time admitting that they have not read it yet as well?

Little to do with Reps...if Israel cries, so do some of our members, regardless.

It's not rocket science.

You call members of TVF "obsessive Israel demonisers", and here you say they have a mental illness. Quite against forum rules.

The only OBC (obsessive compulsive disorder) mental illness I see is the one that displays deliberate ignorance of opposing points ("welcome to my ignore list") while repetitively grinding out the same old tune that has been disproved numerous times.

It is very one way street here in TV. Jew PC is in max but all rest free game. Is TV part of FOX network?

It is very one way street here in TV. Jew PC is in max but all rest free game. Is TV part of FOX network?

That's funny. To me, it seems to me the Israel demonizing / Jew baiting posts number greater than from those who support the right of Israel to exist and defend itself. Also of course to the Israel demonizing obsessives ... Israel and Zionism is code for JEW.

So the Israel hating posts are certainly allowed here ... to suggest they aren't is a big lie ... but personally I do choose to limit my exposure to them because their intellectual content is worthless. You've seen one Israel demonizing post, you've seen them all!

To clarify for the predictable disingenuous pushback:

post-37101-0-30774000-1437470028_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing

That's funny. To me, it seems to me the Israel demonizing / Jew baiting posts number greater than from those who support the right of Israel to exist and defend itself. Also of course to the Israel demonizing obsessives ... Israel and anti-Zionism is code for JEW.

So the Israel hating posts are certainly allowed here ... to suggest they aren't is a big lie ... but personally I do choose to limit my exposure to them because their intellectual content is worthless. You've seen one Israel demonizing post, you've seen them all!

attachicon.gifcritics1-550x513.jpg

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"Israel and anti-Zionism is code for JEW"

You may have meant "Israel and Zionism", but either way your statement has been refuted many times, but your deliberate ignorance ("welcome to my ignore list") means you have missed that.

It's not rocket science.

It seems to me you are obsessive in the amount of posts you make about refuting claims of anti semitism when trying to claim an anti semitic remark is not anti semitic.

I am sure no one meant to say you suffer from a mental illness, I am sorry if indeed you do! surely suggesting that OBC is coming from the otherside, is just more of the same! Surely that is just showing ignorance of the opposing pionts? Because surely an opposing point is where you justify a counter claim, and not one of accusing the opposite view as being one of ignorance.

Think about it?

A Deal with the Iranian Government ??? Wake up

People, if Iran had a nuclear weapon and the ability

To deliver it, Israel would be blown off the map and

The USA next...End all this PC bullsh.. And take a

Hard stand...only nukes in Iran will be the ones that

Land on them fron the sky!!

And people thought that Dr. Strangelove was only a movie.

Why should Israel be restricted from defending themselves by the worst "deal" since the 1938 Munich Agreement? They did not sign it and most Israelis - even Netanyahus rivals - reject it.

Israel refuses to sign up to international treaties too...such as the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty....which makes it a nuclear armed rogue state.

Israel uses this hollow and horrible excuse of "defense" when crossing international boundaries and attacking sovereign nations or civilian populations it has occupied.

Spare us, please. Attacking Iran on the pretext of "defense" is as false as the US attacking Iraq on the false pretense of WOMD.

I am confused. Does Israel occupy a nation (thus meaning that occupied nation is not sovereign) or does it cross international boundaries?

What borders would the world be happy with? The Ottoman Empire judenrein sanjak borders? The borders generally understood from the Balfour Declaration? The UN Partition Plan? 1949 Armistice Agreement when the Arabs attacked the Jews and lost land? The Egypt,Syria and Jordanian rule of Gaza and West Bank? Or the end of the 6 Days War when the surrounding Arab countries invaded again and lost more land...again.

The scary quotation marks around defense definitely shows your true colours. Any country that doesn't respond to over 4000 rocket attacks per year is suicidal. The fact that Iran supports internationally recognised terrorist organisations that have charters calling for the murder of all Jews whilst calling for Israel to be erased from the pages of time means that any response seems justified.

That's funny. To me, it seems to me the Israel demonizing / Jew baiting posts number greater than from those who support the right of Israel to exist and defend itself. Also of course to the Israel demonizing obsessives ... Israel and Zionism is code for JEW.

critics1-550x513.jpg

I've never understood this.

I like the US. I criticise it. That's the end of it.

I like Israel, support its right to exist and admire much about the place. But to throw out the anti-Semitic tag just because you think that it's poo may stink is quite disingenuous.

Yes, welcome to your ignore list...

Edited by samran

critics1-550x513.jpg

I've never understood this.

I like the US. I criticise it. That's the end of it.

I like Israel, support its right to exist and admire much about the place. But to throw out the anti-Semitic tag just because you think that it's poo may stink is quite disingenuous.

Yes, welcome to your ignore list...

Thank you for adding me to your ignore list. You are not on mine.

Doesn't bother me at all.

The ignore list is a useful tool and it doesn't need defending.

People can use it for whatever reasons they like.

As far as your post, I think it's ridiculous.

Nobody ever has said here that normal criticism of Israeli government policies as of any government equates to Judeophobia.

I was talking about obsessive Israel demonization. That is not normal. Judeophobia is very often involved with such agendas and we've seen it here on the forum AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. Even as far as people posting actual Nazi propaganda.

Edited by Jingthing

I was talking about obsessive Israel demonization. That is not normal. Judeophobia is very often involved with such agendas and we've seen it here on the forum AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. Even as far as people posting actual Nazi propaganda.

The same obsessive Israel-haters who seem to have nothing to do but constantly make up blatant lies about Jews and Israel, insist they are true and "like" other posters who do the same thing.

The same obsessive Israel-haters who seem to have nothing to do but constantly make up blatant lies about Jews and Israel, insist they are true and "like" other posters who do the same thing.

Single out the "...blatant lies about Jews and Israel..." and challenge them.

Identify the "...obsessive Israel-haters..." and have the courage to confront them individually.

Don't make sweeping accusations that can't be responded to. That is one of the tactics of the propagandist.

I confront them and their lies constantly and provide credible evidence that they are being dishonest. Some of these people include false information in almost every single post. You must not read this forum much.

Edited by Ulysses G.

I confront them and their lies constantly and provide credible evidence that they are being dishonest. Some of these people include false information in almost every single post. You must not read this forum much.

He does read it. Its just that he doesnt remember your posts as people are becoming immune to propoganda.

However you dont ever name an anti semite, you only ever use it to blanket everyone who disagrees with you.

Naming and shaming is against forum rules, but pointing out when posters lie constantly and providing proof that they are continually posting dishonest material serves the same purpose. No one but other haters pays attention to them. wink.png

Edited by Ulysses G.