GOP presidential hopeful Walker signs abortion ban bill

webfact

DM07

Pinot

I'm sure you have links to support your claims.

How about sharing them?

He never does.

Find them for yourselves, they are out there!

Not on Faux Noise, though!

Translation...

"I'm sure somebody, somewhere has said these videos are fakes but I have no clue where they are so I'll just make a wild assertion and not even try to back it up."

The least you could have done was dig up something from HuffPo or Salon that made the silly claim the videos were taken out of context. You didn't even have the common sense to do that.

But, never mind. I have decided to help you out and post links to the entire luncheon/business meetings.

You can now watch the entire discussion about selling aborted baby parts in order to get one of the Planned Parenthood doctors a new Lamborghini, as she jokingly implied.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upLueoQsWVA

...and...

PS: Looks like Pinot is MIA.

Is that your version of shouting "Coward" to a guy, who won't jump of the same cliff you did, in order to force him down?

Do your own research!

These videos were made under a false pretense (= the buyer claimed to be from a research institute for stem cell- based medicine) and the videos were edited, to make it seem, the Planned Parenthood- guys were selling baby- fetuses for their own profit!

Stemcell research -by the way- might actually one day wipe out illnesses like Alzheimer, ALS or Parkinsons...but you don't care so much for the living, do you?!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of your links take me to the Snopes.com site.

What the snopes.com site questions is this statement...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

FACT CHECK: Does a video show Dr. Deborah Nucatola admitting that Planned Parenthood engages in the illegal sale of tissue from aborted fetuses?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The response from Snopes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

undetermined.png UNDETERMINED

Read more at http://m.snopes.com/pp-baby-parts-sale/#3zs4xwPMOMCpWHOJ.99

Each Republican of the Gone Old Party that is running for the prez nomination has already irreparably isolated himself from everyone except the crowd clamoring for more guns, no gays, lotsa grits and more gravy, the Confederacy, teabags, the gods of war, and the very white male off center right who see only a gender card in their already black and brown future.

The good news is that there aren't enough of 'em any more to add up to a win. Going in to this election the Baby Boomer right had already lost decisively on all of their issues of a lifetime, and on all fronts with no end of it in sight.

RIP GOP.

Gone with the wind.

True. Amazing that Walker wants to bring back into the spotlight an issue that will crucify the GOP in the general election. The far right sees abortion as murder, everyone else sees it as a women's rights issue. "Everyone else" outnumbers the far right every time.

The irony is that there is one block of voters who might be sympathetic on this particular issue--the largely Catholic Hispanic folks. So what's the GOP's stance on immigration? Oh nevermind.

Their stance is "White is good. Brown, red, yellow and black is bad".

He never does.

Find them for yourselves, they are out there!

Not on Faux Noise, though!

Translation...

"I'm sure somebody, somewhere has said these videos are fakes but I have no clue where they are so I'll just make a wild assertion and not even try to back it up."

The least you could have done was dig up something from HuffPo or Salon that made the silly claim the videos were taken out of context. You didn't even have the common sense to do that.

But, never mind. I have decided to help you out and post links to the entire luncheon/business meetings.

You can now watch the entire discussion about selling aborted baby parts in order to get one of the Planned Parenthood doctors a new Lamborghini, as she jokingly implied.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upLueoQsWVA

...and...

PS: Looks like Pinot is MIA.

Is that your version of shouting "Coward" to a guy, who won't jump of the same cliff you did, in order to force him down?

Do your own research!

These videos were made under a false pretense (= the buyer claimed to be from a research institute for stem cell- based medicine) and the videos were edited, to make it seem, the Planned Parenthood- guys were selling baby- fetuses for their own profit!

Stemcell research -by the way- might actually one day wipe out illnesses like Alzheimer, ALS or Parkinsons...but you don't care so much for the living, do you?!

I haven't lived 77 years by jumping off cliffs nor from suggesting others do so.
In the first place, the video's were done without the Planned Parenthood participant's knowledge they were being taped. If this practice is illegal it would behoove Planned Parenthood to take legal action against the Center for Medical Progress.org. If it is not illegal, then perhaps Planned Parenthood should be more cautious with who their luncheon companions are.
I provided you the entire luncheon engagements for both videos. I am presuming you have watched both of them to conclusion and can prove where they were edited as you claim.
If so, please provide the spots where all this alleged editing takes place
Finally, your claim that...you don't care so much for the living... is patently erroneous. Some of my best friends are among the living.

It's a hoax video. The "Selling Embryos" bat signal went out to the tin foil nutters and they're in a frenzy.

You might try Googling 'hoax planned parenthood", but I know you won't.

From the Raw Story a couple of days ago:

"Allowing women to have sex on their own terms is threatening because it really disrupts the system that keeps men in power over women in personal relationships. If you have any doubts left that the calls to defund Planned Parenthood are way more about contraception than abortion, remember that most of what Planned Parenthood does is contraception (and other sexual health management), so most of what would be lost is that. In addition, none of the federal funding they get goes to abortion. So, in that sense, this attack is 100% about everything but abortion. It’s about trying to destroy an organization because it’s too good at helping women get the health care they need."

Edited by Pinot

It's a hoax video. The "Selling Embryos" bat signal went out to the tin foil nutters and they're in a frenzy.

"Allowing women to have sex on their own terms is threatening because it really disrupts the system that keeps men in power over women in personal relationships. If you have any doubts left that the calls to defund Planned Parenthood are way more about contraception than abortion, remember that most of what Planned Parenthood does is contraception (and other sexual health management), so most of what would be lost is that. In addition, none of the federal funding they get goes to abortion. So, in that sense, this attack is 100% about everything but abortion. It’s about trying to destroy an organization because it’s too good at helping women get the health care they need."

That's the number of abortions performed by Planned Parenthood in fiscal 2014. The place is nothing more than a federally funded abortion mill.

Quit kidding yourself.

PS: I googled following your suggestion. All I could find were a bunch of radical left wing blogs with a couple of George Soros funded organizations thrown in for good measure. These are all pretty laughable.

No wonder you refuse to provide a link.

That's the number of abortions performed by Planned Parenthood in fiscal 2014. The place is nothing more than a federally funded abortion mill.

Quit kidding yourself.

PS: I googled following your suggestion. All I could find were a bunch of radical left wing blogs with a couple of George Soros funded organizations thrown in for good measure. These are all pretty laughable.

That's probably 200,000 less kids leeching off the welfare system.

I would have thought you'd be all for it.

and103013web.jpg

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog

"Allowing women to have sex on their own terms is threatening because it really disrupts the system that keeps men in power over women in personal relationships. If you have any doubts left that the calls to defund Planned Parenthood are way more about contraception than abortion, remember that most of what Planned Parenthood does is contraception (and other sexual health management), so most of what would be lost is that. In addition, none of the federal funding they get goes to abortion. So, in that sense, this attack is 100% about everything but abortion. Its about trying to destroy an organization because its too good at helping women get the health care they need."

Quit kidding yourself.

That's probably 200,000 less kids leeching off the welfare system.

I would have thought you'd be all for it.

biggrin.png

That cartoon is pretty stupidly mean. And completely incorrect.

That cartoon is pretty stupidly mean. And completely incorrect.

You've heard of satire, right?

I believe the artist is satirising the hypocrisy of many right wing conservatives.

tumblr_n83k5u0APf1r55d2io1_1280.jpg

Edited by Chicog