Income statements from the Embassy no longer accepted as POI

Just to continue. Everybody i know here around Surin area applying for ext retirement get a visit now. The numbers of officers varies from four to three, but they bring laptop/scanner/printer and they have ready blanc papers or official papers to fill out if needed. By neighbors f.ex or pujaiban to state your good standing in community. Time spendt varies from two to three hours, so they are really going at it. Read headliner today at thai visa, immigration visit and good luck to u all.

Not happening so far at Nakhon Sawan Immigration office but covers a huge mostly rural area.

Does anybody know where to find a map of the Immigration regional departments in Thailand?

I have had a root around Google and whilst I can find administration regions and stuff like provinces I cannot find Immigration regional departments.

Just to continue. Everybody i know here around Surin area applying for ext retirement get a visit now. The numbers of officers varies from four to three, but they bring laptop/scanner/printer and they have ready blanc papers or official papers to fill out if needed. By neighbors f.ex or pujaiban to state your good standing in community. Time spendt varies from two to three hours, so they are really going at it. Read headliner today at thai visa, immigration visit and good luck to u all.

Not happening so far at Nakhon Sawan Immigration office but covers a huge mostly rural area.

Does anybody know where to find a map of the Immigration regional departments in Thailand?

I have had a root around Google and whilst I can find administration regions and stuff like provinces I cannot find Immigration regional departments.

This map shows the provincial offices. Address and Google Map location of immigration offices

Or are you asking about the 4 regions immigration is divided into. If you go to the organization chart and click on each region it will direct you to their websites. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=orgchart

Question 13 here will give you the offices under each region by clicking on divisions 3 to 6. http://immigration.go.th/FAQs/index_en.html

Re the original notion of this thread:

Came back from BKK Chaengwattana Immigration the other day for my annual retirement extension renewal. Monthly income affidavit from the U.S. Consulate accepted without any question or request for any other documentation. Same as always in Bangkok.

Everything made even easier by the state of the current Thai baht-US $ exchange rate, which is significantly better right now that it has been in recent years for those earning income in U.S. $.

Thank you, Affen02, for really useful posts. I was saddened by the number of unpleasant posts above, some against the OP who only sought to inform others & I was glad to see that many of them were [politely] dismissed by 'The Knave' [good one].

Forearmed by you, I shall now peacefully await The Visit

This map shows the provincial offices. Address and Google Map location of immigration offices

Or are you asking about the 4 regions immigration is divided into. If you go to the organization chart and click on each region it will direct you to their websites. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=orgchart

Question 13 here will give you the offices under each region by clicking on divisions 3 to 6. http://immigration.go.th/FAQs/index_en.html

Hi Joe

Thank you for your great post. It was just what I was looking for.