Silly Sausage Seller accepts “play money” from Foreigners in Pattaya Soi 6

webfact

feel sorry for the poor fellow,he copped a sausage on this one.1000 baht is a lot of money to lose for a hard working Thai who probably has a wife and kids to support.I hope they catch the scum you did this to him.They should lock this scum in a cell full of ladyboys so he can eat and cop a good variety of sausages everyday.coffee1.gifwai2.gif

Unbelievable! A lot of you here leave me speechless! If this had been a farang ripped off by a Thai, you'd be all over it with comments of "Thainess" "TIT" "you can't trust Thais" etc. Instead people are mocking the victim and going so far as to mock his "nice haircut"

What a bunch of absolute hypocritical t)rds

you can take the colonial out of the colony... oh wait.

Y'know....

In the cold light of day I don't believe this story.............A simple vendor just wouldn't change a brown one.

Scores of times, over the years, none of the maw 'n' paw shops can ever-ever-ever change 1000bt note for me.

Do they just make it up 'cos they can't print the real news stories?

Unbelievable! A lot of you here leave me speechless! If this had been a farang ripped off by a Thai, you'd be all over it with comments of "Thainess" "TIT" "you can't trust Thais" etc. Instead people are mocking the victim and going so far as to mock his "nice haircut"

you can take the colonial out of the colony... oh wait.

Huh?

Ok yes we do make light hearted of it..........

So

Find eight others ........and I will join "YOU" in donating 100 baht each to this guy

This lowlife "dark skinned foreigner" must have had a "great fun time" to cheat a street vendor in the dim lights of Soi 6.

Scum!

He should have tried to pay one of the hookers he frequents (preferably a kathoey) with play money.

Would have come out as another nice "beaten up / knifed" story.

Edited by KhunBENQ

The brown-skinned foreigner spoke to him in Thai. Sounds like most Thais I know. The thousand baht note looks no where near as authentic as some copies passed off as real by other brown-skinned Thais. Soi 6 does not have dim-lighting; so I've heard. Inside the bars are dark; so I've been told. The story smells more fishy than his sausages.

Hope they find the guy who did it.

and fine him a lot for this. ( a good kicking as well ) 1zgarz5.gif

We have all done this with the girls in the bars when its time for check bin or a Tip but

its a joke and everyone laughs, you don't do it for real.

The guy cant afford to be ripped off like this.

what kind of message does this send out . !!!!!!

who ever you are shame on you. bah.gif

It sends out the message do not leave school when you are twelve years old.