immigration office near Chumphon to extend tourist visa

Good morning all,

is there an immigration office in Chumphon or do I have to go to Ranong , if I need to extend a tourist visa?

And which address would be the correct one for Ranong?

What kind of documents will I have to show?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Jon

Ranong immigration is where you will need to go.

You can use any address in Chumphon.

You will need a completed TM7 form with an attached 4cm X 6cm photo. Download and print two sided. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm7.pdf

Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry/permitted to stay stamp and TM6 departure card. The fee will be 1900 baht.

Thank you for your quick answer.

Is the immigration office in Ranong the same for the visa runs and for the visa extensions?

And is the adress below the correct one, it seems to be near to the port:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zgfDwlRKjQiw.ki8rj55aIYww&ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=9.953909,98.601769&spn=0.010441,0.016512&z=17

I got the link somewhere from the forum here.

UJoe, an office opened ~ 2 years ago near the intersection of Highway 4 and road 327 ie, about 10km from the centre of town. Has this closed down?

Just in case people coming throught the GH here need the info. Cheers, AA

A friend just messaged me that ThungWuaLaen 'locals' are doing 'reports and extensions' (90 day reports, annual extensions) at the office on Highway 4, not certain about other extensions

A friend just messaged me that ThungWuaLaen 'locals' are doing 'reports and extensions' (90 day reports, annual extensions) at the office on Highway 4, not certain about other extensions

I have heard the same, however a pal told me they are a horrible bunch, so maybe Ranong would be a better option anyway...

If there is one in Chumphon it would bee good if somebody would post the address. location and the GPS coordinates for it. That way we could update the map showing the immigration offices.

Tthe immigration websites do not have it listed. Same for a file with immigration contact info posted on the 90 day reporting webpage.

• 1 month later...

The immigration office in Chumphon has now been moved to Chumphon bus station on Highway 41. There is a very nice lady who works in there who speaks good English and every time I've been in there all the staff have been very nice.

The one question I do have though is does anybody know if it's open on Saturday?

Thanks UbonJoe, here is the address :

22/52, Moo 1, Phetkasem Road, Tambon Khun Krathing, Amphoe Mueang Chumphon, Chumphon, 86190

Below is a link to Google maps with the bus station/immigration office on it :
I hope this helps. Does anybody know the usual closing times of immigration offices?
Edited by ethos