Low testosterone uroligist Chiang mai

BuffaloRescue

I can't help you with where to go but I can give you a little information. It is not only your total testosterone level that is important but also your free testosterone level. That which is not bound to SHBG.

Getting the free measured in Thailand may be an impossibility but it can be calculated from an equation or easier still use this calculator http://www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm

I suggest, if you haven't already, read up on it.

Unfortunately, even if it is relatively low for your age it doesn't mean that is your problem.

If it's an option changing you wife or girlfriend might help ... post-17329-0-87764600-1437706114_thumb.j

Edited by JAS21

Knowing I had low testosterone before I left the states I looked into this when I got to Chiang Mai. I did a search online and came up with a doc... called the neighborhood tuk tuk driver and off I went. Nice Doc... he said yep I could probably benefit for therapy but his hospital (Rajavej) had not been issued any testosterone for quite some time. He gave me a suggestion of 2 hospitals. And charged me a whopping $1.47USD.

I sent an email to Chiang Mai Ram telling them I was interested in a doctor dealing with low T. They wrote back with the Doc's name and office hour so off I went to Chiang Mai Ram. After the usual check in, I saw the Doc (interenist and endocrinologist) and we talked. He looked at my paperwork, discussed side effects and what he would do and not do. And that this would require monitoring. I agreed and was given a shot. (There are other options but this Doc wants to see the effects first).

Follow up the next month for a shot of T. The next month I did a fairly complete blood workup and stayed to see the Doc. We discussed the numbers. My testosterone is up in the range it should be.

I don't know what you call a fortune but my initial trip was 1044b. Second trip was shot only and if memory serves well around 500b. The third trip with lots of blood work and Doc time was 2441b. I pay cash so these prices reflect the cash discount.

Edited by jmd8800