Looking for the best Thai visa assist company

watgate

And two months ago it was the same price.

Looks like everybody else is paying for cmth with his THB3100 including immigration fees?

Mine is not a retirement visa, I thought that was clear. Either way, it is up to you to determine what your time is worth. Spend hours filling out paperwork, getting everything together and then spending 12 hours at immigration and hoping everything is in order and you don't have to come back. I would pay the 7,400 baht and do something better with my time. But that is just me.

For most of us it's a matter of filling out a single form, making sure you have a couple of photocopies, picking up a letter from the bank on the way to our appointment be in and out of the office within 30 minutes. The requirements are quite clear and you can request your appointment a long way in advance - it's as simple as putting a reminder into your calendar. We will probably use an agent if for any reason we aren't able to snag an appointment through the online booking portal.

It's not difficult at all for the majority of people, for those who are a little unsure or nervous or have some complication or even those who would just rather someone else did it (particularly because it's not a lot of money) there are plenty of agents around, but for retirement extensions, which is what this thread is about they all charge between 5,000 and 6,000 for the service, and I believe another 1,500 baht if you want them to take care of your 3 required 90 days reporting until the following renewal.

I'm curious now to know what kind of visa you have.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just for clarification purposes

O/S visa company,s fee for retirment visa is 5000 baht +1900 baht immgr fee, total 6900 baht

(which includes three 90 day reports executed by them,) and personally driven by the lovely dar to ZOO and back,from their office in nimmanhemin

O/S have your appointment slotted in, perhaps 15 to 30 mins at most, is your time spent in the ZOOsmile.pngbiggrin.png

nice afternoon to all

re

I believe another 1,500 baht if you want them to take care of your 3 required 90 days reporting until the following renewal.

ATV charged 1000 baht for that last year smile.png

dave2

Even better. As I said, for anyone who just wants someone else to take care of things, it isn't a lot of money. On the other hand it isn't difficult to do it yourself.

In my book, that makes both ways a winner. thumbsup.gif

evenstevens, thanks for the O/S visa information. My retirement extension renewal is coming up and I may use them instead of Assist Thai Visa, just because O/S is so much closer to my place. ATV is excellent, I've always been very happy with their service, but it's way across town and although I have a Thai drivers license, I don't drive here because of the chaotic traffic so rely on public transportation.

A question: does O/S take photos for the visa application? At Assist Thai Visa, I only had to bring in my passport and income verification and they took care of the rest.

Mine is not a retirement visa, I thought that was clear. Either way, it is up to you to determine what your time is worth. Spend hours filling out paperwork, getting everything together and then spending 12 hours at immigration and hoping everything is in order and you don't have to come back. I would pay the 7,400 baht and do something better with my time. But that is just me.

For most of us it's a matter of filling out a single form, making sure you have a couple of photocopies, picking up a letter from the bank on the way to our appointment be in and out of the office within 30 minutes. The requirements are quite clear and you can request your appointment a long way in advance - it's as simple as putting a reminder into your calendar. We will probably use an agent if for any reason we aren't able to snag an appointment through the online booking portal.

It's not difficult at all for the majority of people, for those who are a little unsure or nervous or have some complication or even those who would just rather someone else did it (particularly because it's not a lot of money) there are plenty of agents around, but for retirement extensions, which is what this thread is about they all charge between 5,000 and 6,000 for the service, and I believe another 1,500 baht if you want them to take care of your 3 required 90 days reporting until the following renewal.

I'm curious now to know what kind of visa you have.

You are sure

For most of us it's a matter of filling out a single form, making sure you have a couple of photocopies, picking up a letter from the bank on the way to our appointment be in and out of the office within 30 minutes.

They see about 50 people a day and only have 10 appointments a day. I see nothing simple in the other 40 who get there from 5:00 in the morning on and many are told come back after lunch or come back tomorrow. It is simpler if you get an agent. They will even fill the form in for you and make sure you have the proper copies of various other Permission to stay. Also anything else you need. I have never been asked for it but many have for proof of residency. I do how ever have one with me when ever I go in there.

I plan on using an agent for the first time this year as there are more people retiring to Chiang Mai and I am no longer willing to get up in the middle of the night. Actually I never did. Up until about three years ago the earliest I ever got there was 7:00 in the morning. the last two years I have been LUCKY.

evenstevens, thanks for the O/S visa information. My retirement extension renewal is coming up and I may use them instead of Assist Thai Visa, just because O/S is so much closer to my place. ATV is excellent, I've always been very happy with their service, but it's way across town and although I have a Thai drivers license, I don't drive here because of the chaotic traffic so rely on public transportation.

A question: does O/S take photos for the visa application? At Assist Thai Visa, I only had to bring in my passport and income verification and they took care of the rest.

no cobber, bring your own pics of your handsome selfbiggrin.png

commonsense to choose your agent closest to you,both agents mentioned on this thread appear to be the best in townbiggrin.png

good lucksmile.png