6 UK men convicted in child sex ring case involving 2 girls

Lite Beer

6 UK men convicted in child sex ring case involving 2 girls

LONDON (AP) — Six men in Britain aged 29 to 45 have been found guilty of multiple crimes involving a child sex ring that preyed on two schoolgirls for years.

Four other defendants were cleared Friday and the jury failed to reach a verdict on another man. The offenses took place between 2006 and 2012 in the small English city of Aylesbury, northwest of London.

The girls spent days giving evidence to the Old Bailey court. The charges included multiple rape of a child under 13, child prostitution and sedating a girl in order to have sexual activity. The guilty will be sentenced Sept. 7.

Britain has been plagued with several child sex abuse cases in recent years, including others like this that involve the grooming of young girls by older men.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2015-07-25

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was their religion?

You will be disappointed to know that the main guy who started it all is Sikh.

You will also be disappointed to know that not all the accused were Asian.

You will be delighted to know that most do appear to be Muslim.

You may even be disappointed to learn that "Girl A" appears to have started out as a willing little pommy slut.

You were doing good until your last sentence. "Willing little pommy slut"???

what was their religion?

You may even be disappointed to learn that "Girl A" appears to have started out as a willing little pommy slut.

The report I read said all 6 were Asian.

I am not delighted by anything I read on this story, and rather than being disappointed I am sad for the 12 year old child who was plied with drugs and alcohol and raped and abused on a daily basis.

I do not believe she was a 'slut' before being manipulated.

I guess you view a child who has been given drugs and alcohol as a willing sex partner.

The fact that she is/was a pommy hardly needs to be said.

Edited by jacko45k

There is no such thing as a willing child. Civilized countries recognize an "age of consent" below which a child can't give consent but rather can be manipulated.

But then what would you know about civilized people, being such a Muslim apologist regardless of atrocities?

Cheers

There is no such thing as a willing child. Civilized countries recognize an "age of consent" below which a child can't give consent but rather can be manipulated.

But then what would you know about civilized people, being such a Muslim apologist regardless of atrocities?

Cheers

To quote from a post above...

"You were doing good until your last sentence"

Cheers

I understand the age of consent thing...but she was a slut who hung out at the market getting picked up.

I'm not condoning the men at all....but it can't be denied that she, in her own mind regardless of legal definition of "willing" was willing.

Britain is famous for underage sex..it's almost a cultural thing with the kids these days.

"More children are having sex in Britain than in any other country in Europe, according to World Health Organisation figures published on Monday.

Girls outstrip boys in the numbers prepared to have sex aged 15 or younger - leading to 20 of them getting pregnant each day.

The spiralling level of teenage pregnancy not only robs young people of their childhoods but contributes to a vicious circle of family break-up, say experts.

Four out of 10 girls in England have underage sex - more than in any other European country."

Cheers

well 'SIMPLE1' you should know,as on previouse threads dealing with sexual explotation of young white girls by so-called men of the MUSLIM faith, you have allways been very quick and vocal in making excuses for their behavour.I just wonder how you would react if one of these young children were your own daughter.

what was their religion?

You were doing good until your last sentence. "Willing little pommy slut"???

The depravity shown by this group of adults is an example of the very worst of mankind, I personally don't think it's possible for man to sink any lower.

I am not normally a member of the "Hang them high brigade" but this kind of co-ordinated, well planned and totally ruthless crime screams out for Capital Punishment. Where there is unequivocal proof (DNA, photographic or substantiated eye witness testimony) then the perpetrators of crimes like this have given away their right to remain among us. There is NO justification for ruining the life of a child just to satisfy a sexual urge, there is NO mental condition or ailment that can account for this kind of behavior.

I am genuinely not having a go at anyone in particular, but how anyone can use a phrase like "Willing little Pommy slut" when talking about a child victim of a violent sexual assault is beyond me, this IMHO is indicative of a more general problem present in society. Far too many people seem unable to grasp that children are not able to consent to having sex, yes we all know that they will engage in sexual activity but when it is with an adult that in itself is a crime and should be punished severely. The fact that people can use language like that when discussing children is totally beyond me, the time for some serious soul searching is long overdue when language like that is considered fair comment...

Cheers

well 'SIMPLE1' you should know,as on previouse threads dealing with sexual explotation of young white girls by so-called men of the MUSLIM faith, you have allways been very quick and vocal in making excuses for their behavour.I just wonder how you would react if one of these young children were your own daughter.

Here we go again, personal attacks.

Kindly link to an instance where I have excused the behaviour of any of those convicted of sexual abuse offences.

Unfortunately from various reports, including the victims in the OP, (to quote from a BBC report "both victims, who came from troubled backgrounds") it has been identified that some victims come from dysfunctional environments that makes them vulnerable to manipulation, thereby exposing them to a higher risk of abuse. This is not "blaming the victims", but an issue that must be confronted and addressed within UK society, in parallel with rigorous law enforcement and tough sentencing.

Cheers

I understand the age of consent thing...but she was a slut who hung out at the market getting picked up.

I'm not condoning the men at all....but it can't be denied that she, in her own mind regardless of legal definition of "willing" was willing.

Britain is famous for underage sex..it's almost a cultural thing with the kids these days.

"More children are having sex in Britain than in any other country in Europe, according to World Health Organisation figures published on Monday.

Girls outstrip boys in the numbers prepared to have sex aged 15 or younger - leading to 20 of them getting pregnant each day.

The spiralling level of teenage pregnancy not only robs young people of their childhoods but contributes to a vicious circle of family break-up, say experts.

Four out of 10 girls in England have underage sex - more than in any other European country."

There is a huge difference between teenage fumblings behind the bike sheds, and 12 year old girls willingly offering themselves to numerous adult males in a bus station. Sure, we need to tackle the problem of teenage pregnancy through better education and a more continental approach to sex, but government attitudes to sex education cannot be to blame for this poor girl.

It seems clear that she must have been incredibly damaged in some way to lead her to such a nihilistic lifestyle at such a young age.

what was their religion?

Willing little pommy slut? 13 is 13 and the dirty Arabs should know better and need to be castrated. Or even better should have sex reassignment surgery and get raped to see how they like it.

Dirty Bastards and the British tax payer probably paid for them to seek asylum.

what was their religion?

post-118612-14377966965284_thumb.jpg

Nuff said.

Here we go again, personal attacks.

Kindly link to an instance where I have excused the behaviour of any of those convicted of sexual abuse offences.

Unfortunately from various reports, including the victims in the OP, (to quote from a BBC report "both victims, who came from troubled backgrounds") it has been identified that some victims come from dysfunctional environments that makes them vulnerable to manipulation, thereby exposing them to a higher risk of abuse. This is not "blaming the victims", but an issue that must be confronted and addressed within UK society, in parallel with rigorous law enforcement and tough sentencing.

And all the reports are also highlighting the same thing.

Many of the defendants were friends from the Aylesbury area. Some worked in the local market, and a few worked as taxi drivers. Some were even married, and had children.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/aylesbury-child-sex-abuse-case-six-men-found-guilty-of-child-abuse-on-a-massive-scale-at-old-bailey-10415064.html

But you focus on the vulnerability of the victims. Whilst totally ignoring the UK wide MO, demographic and Taxi's.

As grown men it is our responsibility to look after those kids regardless of what damage they have or what we may think of them. It is not their responsibility to stay clear of us or of danger. It is up to us to not be a danger but rather protection.

I really don't know what the Hell some people are thinking when they make certain comments...

Cheers.

Edited by NeverSure

Lets not wander here on race or religion lock the fackers up.

Lock them up ?

Take them to Aylesbury Town centre and publicly hang them............Slowly.

With multi language loudspeakers blasting out why they are being hanged.

nah, just give them a knighthood each, that's punishment enough

Can't do that might might be bad for 'community cohesion' The cops have been too PC scared to even investigate 1400 rapes of kids in Rotheram until recently and have still only jailed a handful out of hundreds. Rape is part of some people's culture, can't say who though as it may offend

Can't do that might might be bad for 'community cohesion' The cops have been too PC scared to even investigate 1400 rapes of kids in Rotheram until recently and have still only jailed a handful out of hundreds. Rape is part of some people's culture, can't say who though as it may offend

Community cohesion !! Are you having a laugh sir ?

A Muslim boarding school has been rated "good" by Ofsted, despite threatening to expel students if they mix with other children.

The Institute of Islamic Education in Dewsbury was praised by the education watchdog despite its pupils being taught not to speak to the media and being banned from watching TV, listening to the radio or reading newspapers.

The school is housed in Dewsbury's Markazi Mosque compound and run by the Tablighi Jamaat sect, which imposes a strict Sharia code on students.

http://news.sky.com/story/1524949/faith-school-bans-pupils-from-meeting-outsiders

The rest of your post is spot on.

Edited by JockPieandBeans

what was their religion?

You will be disappointed to know that all of those convicted were indeed Asian.

You may be surprised to learn that a girl of 13 can't give consent so her morals or lack of them are irrelevant. Your comments do show the utterly disgusting lack of moral compass you clearly possess in order to make such an observation in the first place, same applies to each esteemed member who liked your post.

what was their religion?

They look Asian enough to me, or Australian?

Vikram Singh, Akbari Khan, Asif Hussain, Mohammed Imran, Taimoor Khan and Arshad Jani were all found guilty