I have every channel on true all of a sudden

i claudius

We have gold ,to be honest we watch very little tv ,then the other day it packed up and i played around and got only Thai channels ,so the guys came and when he switched on it was working , but he changed something on my dish as it was so old , when he left i noticed that my favourites had gone so i started to check , i have every channel they have , the lot platinum all the extra add on packages everything , have any of you had this happen? i know occasionally they give some free for a couple of days but now its over a week .biggrin.png

I subscribe for a year at a time and I've noticed a few times, towards the end of my billing cycle, I get all channels ... until I make the payment. I think they may be hoping I'll be so wowed by the a la carte channels that I'll want to upgrade. Once I pay for my usual, access to the extras seems to vanish.

Maybe you'll be luckier.

Could well be part of a promotion, just to give you a 'taste' in hopes you upgrade or take one of the new double/triple-play bundles - although I don't see anything on their website?

Any screen crawls in Thai?

Edited by bamnutsak

Could well be part of a promotion, just to give you a 'taste' in hopes you upgrade or take one of the new double/triple-play bundles - although I don't see anything on their website?

Any screen crawls in Thai?

No nothing , and they have two hopes of me upgrading and one is Bob , i do notice that there are two channels i am not getting one is the BBC ,no problem as i just download anything i want to see anyway .