growing/farming Mushrooms in Thailand - any Instructions in Thai Language?

4jasmin

hello community

I am searching Publication in Thai Language for growing/farming Mushrooms

I can find several Publications in English, like

http://www.fao.org/3/a-i0522e

and several others in english here

http://www.fao.org/search/en/?cx=018170620143701104933%3Aqq82jsfba7w&q=mushroom+cultivation&cof=FORID%3A9&siteurl=www.fao.org%2Fhome%2Fen%2F&ref=&ss=6632j3548546j20

..but I habe Problems to find real educational Publications in Thai Language

any help would be much appreciated

My wife grows mushrooms and she said there is very little printed information around. The Thais tend to keep things to themselves but will tell you everything you need to know if you become a Customer. My wife is still learning the ropes and she can't praise the person supplying and teaching her enough. You are welcome to give my wife a call and she will point you in the right direction in either Thai or English. PM me if you want her phone number.

Hello All, many Thai magazine shops/stand have small self help booklets on raising

from figs, bugs, rubber trees, limes, papaya and the list goes on, just have to look.

They cost under Bt.120., my area Korat, Klang Plaza in the basement, The Mall Korat,

in the back of the store close to Saint Etoile bakery, down the moving walkway to the

carpark, on the L/H side at the bottom.

Sometimes, Big-C, Lotus, you just have to look.

rice555

Hello friends,

It's been very long time that I've never reported about my mushrooms growing.
I was busy with my inventions, mushrooms growing techniques and equipments.

I still provide free mushroom gowing training for my guests at Colonel's Farm Home stay.
I also teach growing mushroom for PDC class at raktamachat.org once a month.

11707599_1027412777283295_32267214509272

I still concentrate on growing milky mushroom.
11758834_1026029457421627_2078291147_n.j

Last year I introduced a mushroom farm in Angthong province to grow milky mushroom.
Now she gets order from The Mall Shopping Center in Bangkok 1,000 kg a week with wholesale price 200 B/kg.
995058_773902089392833_73686716075246703

My FaceBook : https://www.facebook.com/packdee.tongon

Col.Packdee

Edited by Packdee

I would appreciate any updates from anyone who is growing these mushrooms after getting Packdee's help.

Positive or negative doesn't matter. IA are you still giving it a go or has the project fallen by the wayside?

The reason I ask is I may help a brother in law set something up so your experiences would be invaluable.

He thinks he knows all about the biz after chatting online with some Thai growers but I seriously doubt he does.

All advice + or - welcome

If you want to make good money growing mushrooms.....Become a middle man...otherwise you will go broke trying to make a SMALL profit...

Dont believe the hype about mushrooms....The only people making anything from that industry, are the ones selling the idea....

AND they will be the first ones to comment and say....I am wrong.

You can loose your money slower on the stock market...smile.png

If you want to make good money growing mushrooms.....Become a middle man...otherwise you will go broke trying to make a SMALL profit...

Dont believe the hype about mushrooms....The only people making anything from that industry, are the ones selling the idea....

AND they will be the first ones to comment and say....I am wrong.

You can loose your money slower on the stock market...smile.png

Judging by the lack of enthusiasm here you may well be right.

Come on guys lets hear your good or not so good experiences so those of us toying with the idea can learn.

I bought a champignon growbox in Europe and brought that to Thailand 10 years ago.

We had an old fridge and i changed that to keep the right temp with an extra thermoswitch.

After some weeks i really had white knob champignons growing in the fridge. They need around 18 celcius if i recall right.

I sprayed them with water sometimes but it was a growbox so every idiot can grow them this way.

Champignons cost a lot in thailand but i prefer them above all other mushrooms.