Good Old Blighty!

N47HAN

The longer he stays in the UK and spends his Billions...the better my pension will be.

stay as long as you like Mr Toxin...we (like anyone else) welcome you with open arms.

Just spend your dosh...pay your VAT and you will be unwittinlgy supporting 100 families of 10 or more in Hartlepool for the rest of your days

retribution is SWEET

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who`s bill monson.

btw: on of the ads on this page was a

"send a thank you to tony Blair for helping GWB in Iraq!" :o:D:D

God forbid he holds up international law and frees 50 million people. God forbid he shows a pair and hunts down terrorists their holes-I hate clowns.

God forbid he actually catches the guy responsible for 9/11.....Osama.

Yea the Iraq people are free; free to be blown up each day lol. GWB has created an endless supply of terrorist.

USA out of Iraq NOW.

Will mr. Blair turn a blind eye because he was Mr. bushs friend..?????

Nope, Mr Blair will say nothing that could ever possibly be quoted by the press as being ever so slightly non-PC.... the man is a limp wristed excuse of a PM who is unable to say boo to his own shadow.

One of the main reasons I now live over here :o

Nope, Mr Blair will say nothing that could ever possibly be quoted by the press as being ever so slightly non-PC.... the man is a limp wristed excuse of a PM who is unable to say boo to his own shadow.

One of the main reasons I now live over here :o

Now, thaddy, baby! I`m not one to speak for others often, but why on earth would TB, or for that matter, you or I, even WANT to say boo to our own shadows?

post-12676-1158853286.gifChang Chompuu Woz `Erepost-12676-1158853286.gif

Thakisn does not have diplomatic status as he is no longer head of government and if he is travelling on a diplomatic passport it is no longer valid and he has eneterd the UK on an invalid travel document.

I think you will find that the UK government have not officialy recognised the coup leaders as the new leaders of Thailand and officaly still regard Mr Thaksin as the democraticaly elected leader.

who`s bill monson.

"send a thank you to tony Blair for helping GWB in Iraq!" :D:D:D

God forbid he holds up international law and frees 50 million people. God forbid he shows a pair and hunts down terrorists their holes-I hate clowns.

Yea the Iraq people are free; free to be blown up each day lol. GW has Extremist Muslims have created an endless supply of terrorist who enjoy killing one another and the innocent public at large!

USA out of Iraq NOW.

Made a few corrections for accuracy purposes. :o

Edited by britmaveric

who`s bill monson.

"send a thank you to tony Blair for helping GWB in Iraq!" :D:D:D

Yea the Iraq people are free; free to be blown up each day lol. GW has Extremist Muslims have created an endless supply of terrorist who enjoy killing another and the innocent public at large!

USA out of Iraq NOW.

Made a few corrections for accuracy purposes. :o

Good work Brit :D

I bet he gets a bloody council house as well!

Now dont be silly. If you knew what you were talking about you would realise he must wait in line behind the Bin Ladens and Russian gangsters first. We are a fair society after all; all scumbags must be treated equally and without prejudice. So I put it to you he is 10nth in line, and will not be given housing quicker than you can say "where do I sign on?" :o

Now, thaddy, baby! I`m not one to speak for others often, but why on earth would TB, or for that matter, you or I, even WANT to say boo to our own shadows?

Well then Krusty baby ...... oops, klown baby.

It's a saying, a colloquialism. It means that you have a yellow streak down your back so wide that it encroaches on your armpits.

I have some sayings that are common from my origins.... you probably have some of your own.... I'll respect yours and you respect mine please.

GET OFF YOUR BAR STOOLS LADS

It might, if you give it a little thought, occur to you that it is in the very best interests of Thailand right now that Thaksin is out of the country and that by accepting Thaksin into the UK the British are doing something possitive to help the current turmoil cool down.

The coup and the subsequent government have a string huge tasks ahead of them, not least of which is dismantling the controls Thaksin placed over the levers of power in Thailand.

Having Thaksin holed up in the UK while that happens is good news for Thailand.

Perhaps you'd rather Thaksin were sent back to Thailand where he might call on his undeniably large popular support base in rural Thailand to futher stir the sh1t and keep Thailand in the turmoil it's been going through for the last two years?!

Nah, leave him where he is and let things settle down so Thailand can get on track.

/rant

Hear, hear!!

Does anyone remember when Tyson was booked for a fight booked in Manchester? Her Majestys Govt stated that a visa was by no means certain because of his criminal record? Amazingly the fight went ahead. They were never going to refuse him a visa, but had to make a show of it. Same thing here.

New posting in the forum, not so new in Thailand, although haven't been here forever. Greetings to all.

I know some Thais who have "life visas" for the UK in their passports. With his money and contacts, it should not be surprising that former caretaker prime minister Thaksin has one of those.

Good that he stays away and declares his intentions to enjoy some "well deserved" rest. It should help to keep the process peaceful. Surely there would/will be different views on how the rest comes to be "well deserved". Maybe that will be addressed in the future. It doesn't seem a top priority right now.

One of the main reasons I now live over here :D

top move thaddeus,

frigging londenstan, :D

its freezing cold, bloody outrageously expensive and most poms want to do a bolt to somewhere else.

but on slamming the place as i have just done, it has one thing going for it, and that is :

the english people are a fairly decent lot, but they are getting shafted in every direction and there living standards are moving south with every passing year.

the only way they can have a decent life there is too have 10 million quid in the bank

and one would put that to use by getting out of there real quick.

cricky's mate,

id know, as half of australia is full of them, but thats ok with me as i like them. :D

at least they got a cracking sense of humour and know how to have a good time. :D

cheers to all my pommy mates. :o

Thakisn does not have diplomatic status as he is no longer head of government and if he is travelling on a diplomatic passport it is no longer valid and he has eneterd the UK on an invalid travel document.

I think you will find that the UK government have not officialy recognised the coup leaders as the new leaders of Thailand and officaly still regard Mr Thaksin as the democraticaly elected leader.

Nostrel:

he has diplomatic imunity and can come and go as he likes.

Why do you make these assumptions? The UK government does not recognise Thaksin as the leader of Thailand anymore and he does not have diplomatic status.

Nostrel - a diplomatic passport does not entitle the bearer to enter or leave any country except for the accredited country. . ., i.e. the country one is working in on a secondment.

Dr T would have had a visa of some sort for entry. He would have had an offical government passport at the very least. All civil servants are required to have one when they travel.

His enterage (sp?) would all have had visa's organised in advance anyways for all the destination countries. Even if he didn't have one, places like the UK consulate in New York could have stamped a visa in his PP at the drop of a hat for a visit as a private citizen. He's definetly got the means to support himself while there, and, you'd assume, have the means to extend his stay on the basis of his business interests there. In otherwords, he'd not be a burden on UK society....

Why do you make these assumptions? The UK government does not recognise Thaksin as the leader of Thailand anymore

David Fall told me that they are yet undecided.

Undecided...

Western Democratic governments also dont make a habit (including the UK/US et les otres)of jumping up and down with enthusism and quickly recognising seedy little Military Dictatorships either... :o ....yeah

True, rinrada.

Undecided? Not anymore.

Thaksin is not anymore recognised by the Foreign Office,or the Auswärtige Amt as Thailand's head of state.

Sing ...begs the Question.....? :D

German Foreign Office . . .

So wot are you saying Sing...me old bean... :D

Are you suggesting that both the British F.O.(Carruthers)and The German F.O.(Herren Mercal)

...or to put it another way that 2 of the strongest EU parntner states .ie.the British and German GOVERNMENTS have offically "de-recognised" the status of a Khun /Mr T as Thailands Prime Minister and so/and by default have now offically sanctioned and given approval and understanding to Full Diplomatic and Fraternal Relations with the new Military Dictatorship.......YES :D

Just spoke to a mate of mine at the FO...not a bod..an MP and...(she) thought is was rather .. :o ...didnt say NO outright but then you ken whit these modern politicos are like.... :D

:D I Think its fair to assume all the time Mr Toxin has money to spend he will be welcome with open arms in the UK ..As was the case with Pinoche and Michael Jackson when he was avoiding kiddy fiddling charges in the USA ..The moment however he starts to rock any boats or not pay up i expect Somebody somewhere has already picked a spot for him under BlackFriars Bridge next to where GODS Banker ended up Ref the Vatican/Mafia scandel ..or he could end up in a high speed car crash in a tunnel somewhere ??? ...Geeze you gotta love those Freemasons ..Whoops .. i mean MI5 ... :D ..One things for sure i would,nt want to be on his staff or his driver right now ... :o:D