Thalang International Language School - Anyone delt with them?

magicwheel

Hi, has anyone had any dealings with Thalang international language school? In regard to ED-visa and learning Thai.

My daughter is thinking of learning with them, but info on the web seems very scarce.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

post-192380-0-67527400-1438071384_thumb.

I know nothing about this school. However, as a general rule-of-thumb, I've often found that if a company has a poorly made website they're likely to have a poorly-made company.

Edited by HerbalEd

I know nothing about this school. However, as a general rule-of-thumb, I've often found that if a company has a poorly made website they're likely to have a poorly-made company.

With that thinking then 95% of companies in Thailand are poorly made because nearly every website I have seen here is terrible.

With that thinking then 95% of companies in Thailand are poorly made because nearly every website I have seen here is terrible.

As I said, it's a "general rule of thumb" ... "I've often found" but not always found ... and "they're likely" but not necessarily so. But even so, I find most businesses in Thailand poorly established and managed. However, some are excellent.