You are not logged in ▶️ Click to sign-up or login ×
ASEANNOW Official TikTok account is now LIVE! -Follow Us! ×

Why Kuala Lumpur could be on its way to becoming the sex capital of Asia

webfact

Another sensationalized story. "could be on it's way to becoming..." How? Are they changing their laws so it'll attract more sex tourists or are they opening entertainment districts?

But seriously, the author is just pointing out that they have somewhat of a scene, which you can also say for many countries in Asia.

Been there, yes, they have massage parlours and I'm sure there are girls that hang out at the clubs and hot spots plying their trade.

Enjoyed my time there, nice sites, modern infrastructure and ppl are friendly, but it's not a place or will even be considered as a "hot spot" for sex in its current setting.

JMO

The linked article reminds me of the pamphlets about Bangkok, written in the late '70s/early '80s by guys trying to cash in on the sex trade. I still have a bunch of them, I think. "Bangkok After Dark" was one. Had all kinds of pics of the old haunts, from the Thermae, the Grace, and pre-night market Patpong.

The author of this article has the style nailed, lol.

A few years ago, I went to Penang for a Thai visa and had to make copies, so I went to the local 7/11 about 6am. I was accosted by several ancient dragons of the sex trade offering anything I wanted. I asked how much for copies.

A few years ago, I went to Penang for a Thai visa and had to make copies, so I went to the local 7/11 about 6am. I was accosted by several ancient dragons of the sex trade offering anything I wanted. I asked how much for copies.

"ancient dragons of the sex trade", classic! Laughed my ass off...

KL could easily become the gay sex capitol of Asia. Maybe it already is. Don't ask, don't tell. And then there's Kota Kinabalu.

No way will Malaysia ever have a Pattaya.

Thank goodness for that. One cesspit in SEA is enough (there are more I am sure)

They are offering the get Malaysia my second home 10 year visa for free and they want you to come and live there none of the BS like here.

where do you see a MALAYSIA MY 2ND HOME VISA for free ?

the requirements are not easy to fulfill. a lot more difficult than in Thailand.

At least it was like that 2-3 years ago

They are offering the get Malaysia my second home 10 year visa for free and they want you to come and live there none of the BS like here.

where do you see a MALAYSIA MY 2ND HOME VISA for free ?

the requirements are not easy to fulfill. a lot more difficult than in Thailand.

At least it was like that 2-3 years ago

There is another visa you wont find easily. Its Malaysia's got talent.

If you get your standard work permit and have it for 3 years, taxes paid, you can apply for it, gives you a work visa, not tied to a specific employer. A lot more freedom.

But that isnt a retirement visa, for work purposes.

Many years ago I was told to look for this when in Malaysia. biggrin.png

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

I've been told that about China but not Malaysia. Will have to keep lookout for that :)

Hundreds of girls in Beach club and across the road in Thai club though. There is no shortage at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...