Room for rent monthly near Central Festival (soi Buakhao area)?

michelangelo1000

Hi there

I'm thinking about renting a room in the soi Buakhao area that is closest to Central Festival. I want to find something with short walking distance to the area on soi Buakhao that has got the small market, Tony's gym and also the R-Con hotel nearby. If someone has a recommendation on any good place I would appreciate that! That would probably help me to find the right place, before I go there myself and look.

I know the rates are bit higher because the area is central. If the place is a bit worn and old that should be okay, I just want it to be clean! And of course furnished, also I prefer the room to be good-sized, with air-con and fridge. I want to rent monthly, up to three months if I like it, maximum around 12 000 baht, but the lower the better!

Thanks

I'm pretty sure the rcon does a monthly rate around that. There is also a fairly new hotel that has been opened by rcon, if your looking out from the rcon facing down soi buakhao it's the small soi on the left with the ice making shop. I stayed there about six months ago and everything was new and clean. The daily rate was the same as rcon so I imagine the monthly is similar. Hope this helps

I'm pretty sure the rcon does a monthly rate around that. There is also a fairly new hotel that has been opened by rcon, if your looking out from the rcon facing down soi buakhao it's the small soi on the left with the ice making shop. I stayed there about six months ago and everything was new and clean. The daily rate was the same as rcon so I imagine the monthly is similar. Hope this helps

Stayed in the R con last week

650 a night

10,000 a month

Stayed in the R con last week

650 a night

10,000 a month

Any Complaints about RCon? ??

Large room

Old but clean

Old tv but has lots of English channels

Wifi is not free 50 baht a day

Or weekly and monthly package.

It is basic but for the money and location it is good value

They also have a promotion for weekly stays

If you are staying a few nights check the rooms out first. There maybe updated rooms available.

What I do is book into a room for 1 or 2 nights then check the rest of them out.

The area is quiet right now so if you are going soon you will have plenty of choice .

There is plenty of bars that have a few rooms above them

Look out for the room to rent signs .

You will have no problem getting a room within your budget.

R con has cold Chang 45 baht

It's thirsty work finding a room