Pattaya ladyboy arrested in recent Russian knife attack case

webfact

Ladyboy arrested in recent Russian knife attack case

ladyboy-4.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya Police have arrested a 32 year old Ladyboy accused of assaulting a Russian Tourist on 22nd July although he disputes the details of the original story but confessed to conducting the knife attack on the victim,

Police Colonel Sukthat, the Pattaya Police Chief, announced the arrest of Khun Putuya who was detained in Nakhon Sawan Province in Central Thailand. The suspect was taken to Pattaya and was identified as the attacker by the victim, Mr. Nioxim Belorzuko aged 25, who works as a Tour Guide.

The suspect denied allegations he stole 10,000 Baht and an IPhone 4, during an altercation in a rented room in Soi 6/1 and claimed the victim failed to pay the suspect and his friend for their time, which led to the fight.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/205461/ladyboy-arrested-in-recent-russian-knife-attack-case/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-07-31

A Russian, who works as a tour guide? Isn't that illegal? Have the BiB arrested him too?

Not necessarily; if he is hired and paid in Russia, the Thai Department of Labour would have a hard time making a case against him.

A Russian, who works as a tour guide? Isn't that illegal? Have the BiB arrested him too?

No, they never arrest Russian tour guides because they are quality tourists.

They arrest only Thai people.

They need to protect quality tourists.

I am always amused how the BIB present their case and evidence on a cardboard sheet & flowchart -----somewhat like a 10yr old child doing a school project----when they have these photo ops.

Here is our evidence , case closed , no need for a court and judge.

Not necessarily; if he is hired and paid in Russia, the Thai Department of Labour would have a hard time making a case against him.

pegas touristik have plenty of tour guides from Russia working for them, well they did have till the Roubile wobbled......

Wrong!!! They need only 2 persons who saw it or record it on video, ...!!! But him can assistance a Thai Tourguide and translate him!!!

Oh My.

It was bad enough when the Russian was all over the Internet for cavorting with 2 ladyboys.

...but now, we get to see what one of the ladyboys looks like...and "ladyboy" may be a bit of a stretch.

That's a bloke.

I understand you were probably drunk, it was dark, it was late and you were stupid.

...but I would have let this go had I ever done something so stupid. 10,000 baht and an iPhone was worth not having this connected to your name for ever more on the Internet.

Wait till you get home Nioxim...your buddies are going to tease you mercifully.

two lady boys in his hotel room? why were they there? what was he paying for? you get what you pay for! next time try real women!

Looks like you missed the original article. He was in their room on Soi 6/1.

Oh My.

It was bad enough when the Russian was all over the Internet for cavorting with 2 ladyboys.

...but now, we get to see what one of the ladyboys looks like...and "ladyboy" may be a bit of a stretch.

That's a bloke.

I understand you were probably drunk, it was dark, it was late and you were stupid.

...but I would have let this go had I ever done something so stupid. 10,000 baht and an iPhone was worth not having this connected to your name for ever more on the Internet.

I highly doubt his mates will be merciful, merciless more like.

Oh My.

That's a bloke.

I highly doubt his mates will be merciful, merciless more like.

My bad. I stand corrected.

...going to be nothing merciful at all...

I'm thinking that this kind of photo-op, which proves so embarrassing to the victim, is BiB's way of reducing crimes that are reported, therefore reducing their workload and maintaining Pattaya's unsullied reputation as a wonderfully safe and crime free family holiday destination. 555.

Can't be the right person, no one is pointing.

I'm guessing the Russian is the fair skinned person in a mask (second from the right in the photo) and he has his hands behind his back, so he is not pointing at anyone.

If you cross your fingers behind your back then it isn't lying.

I am always amused how the BIB present their case and evidence on a cardboard sheet & flowchart -----somewhat like a 10yr old child doing a school project----when they have these photo ops.

Here is our evidence , case closed , no need for a court and judge.

Their main audience has the intellect of an average 10 year old.