Buying a non expensive printer with copy function

sunoco27

I recommend the Brother MFC (multifunction) printer scanner fax copiers. Main reason is they are well priced and importantly their toner replacements are cheaper than the others. Mine is very reliable and easy to use for all functions.

HP Deskjet Ink Advantage, works with original HP low cost ink cartridges, and it can copy both color and B/W with a single push on a button. If you set it for ink-save functions (draft), the cartridges last long time. Price is around 1,000 baht – there are various models, think mine model 2060 was about 1,300 baht; bought it in Tesco-Lotus. I’m using it with Win7.

Edited by khunPer

Here is a good place to start comparison/price shop...

http://www.lazada.co.th/shop-multi-function-inkjet-printers/

The major thing to consider is the ink refill cost... If you plan on using it a lot look at the units that hav the added tank

I would also recommend that the printer have wifi capability

That being said I own this one and am happy with it:

http://www.lazada.co.th/canon-printer-pixma-mg3570-black-1011240.html

I have the added tanks on my Canon (which were put on by the shop) nothing but problems with blockages (don't use it that often). My mate has an Epsom with the added tanks that came with it from the manufactures, a lot better he says because the pipes are a lot fatter and less lightly to block. That's my tuppence worth anyway. Good Luck.

Edited by dotpoom

For infrequent use ALWAYS get a Laser printer. I bough a Samsung M2070 (Mono print & copy, Colour scan) for 2370 Baht after battling with a commonly used Canon Inket printer with External tanks every time I needed it.

No more paper jams, no more ink spills, no more clogegd printheads.On the odd occasion that you need colour, go to a printshopfor photographic quality prints (rather then the washed out prints you get from the inkjet printer with external tanks and ink refills).

Did some research re printers - laser.

Canon - no - many years ago, compatibility problem.

HP - had one for many years; cartridge costs (although I did not replace with an original cartridge) - more a business machine?

Samsung - laser - M2020 - B1590 - TOO CHEAP? Currently # 1 choice.

We have a Samsung ML2160 which was, at the time, the cheapest Invade had available. 2 years later still working just fine and on it's original cartridge.

Starts first time, every time.